WTB Original Sony Dualshock 3 Controllers

If you have original genuine Sony Dualshock 3 Controllers and want to sell, please PM. Should be fully functional.

Not interested in copy.

Last edited:
If you have original genuine Sony Dualshock 3 Controllers and want to sell, please PM. Should be fully functional.

Not interested in copy.
Hey, good luck finding one here. In case if u don't, you can try CEX. They give you original ones along with good warranty. I also got one from gameloot but turned out to be fake despite them assuring me otherwise on call pre sale but anyway their refund & return was hasslefree so all good.

I'm sorry, is this sarcasm? I was thinking that it would easily find one here. Was I wrong?
My bad, could have worded it better :sweatsmile:

Are you talking about https://in.webuy.com/ ?
Do they sell New Controllers?
Yes. Refurbished PS3 controller. I guess this is one of the best bet if you want to avoid fake ones since new ones aren't in supply and it's really difficult to come across one at a sensible price.

Another vote for CEX. I got a DualShock 3 (with working gyro) from them earlier this year.

In my case, Gameloot was upfront and told me that it was a first copy controller - even have their WhatsApp chat.

How much did it cost?
1618668559653.png

1700 now

Fyi i would suggest carrying a portable power bank and usb charger cable if you are going to physically visit and buy ps3 controller anywhere there is a very easy test to detect fake controllers, Try to charge a ps3 controller via the powerbank , the real one wont charge, the fake one will charge.

Fyi i would suggest carrying a portable power bank and usb charger cable if you are going to physically visit and buy ps3 controller anywhere there is a very easy test to detect fake controllers, Try to charge a ps3 controller via the powerbank , the real one wont charge, the fake one will charge.
Wow thanks, didn't know this.

Please excuse my naivety, how does one buy from CeX. I don't see any buying options.
You have to visit their website and find out which cex store is nearest to you , sadly in india they are selling only in physical stores so no online purchases. Once you find a store near to you have to visit it and buy the stuff there.

Thanks you guys.

Are all of them same? I don't mind the colour at all. Is there any problem if I buy the silver one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-120554.jpg
    Screenshot_20210420-120554.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 47
Thanks you guys.

Are all of them same? I don't mind the colour at all. Is there any problem if I buy the silver one?
Functionality wise they are all same (make sure its written (dualshock3 , sixaxxis) Some older controllers dont have dualshock 3 feature...
i would prefer the normal black color , for me the ps3 plastic sticks a lot with my sweaty hands , given our climate also not sure if those other colors fade over time .so i usually buy a rubber skin off amazon for the grip and they also protect the controller a bit and you get colors.

The Lucknow store is willing to ship the controller, but they kinda don't want to sell as it has lots of scratches :tearsofjoy:. Asked them for the images.

PS/OT: The people handling phone at CeX stores are amazingly polite. The CeX in Amritsar has 1060 3GB in their online inventory. I called to ask about it and found out that it wasn't outputting video signal. He told that many have called regarding the 1060 and we had a nice little talk about GPU shortages.

Back