PAAN SInGH Toomar...how is the movie?

MAGNeT

Skilled
Reading lot of rave reviews about the movie.

Movie is about an athlete...We all know turned into dacoit...

In short how does life revolves around a person who doesnt play cricket.

Also lot of critic going ga-ga over it giving 4 stars.

Saying the worst part of the movie was for past 2 years the movie was ready but no one was ready to give this cult to cinema unless utv happened.

Wanted to know how do you guys feel.

I know its a typical gavti type and urban crowd might find it tough to understand.But i love such type of story telling movies.

I hardly go to cinemas as i only watch meaningful cinema.

going tomorrow, will write a review then
<

going tomorrow, will write a review then
<

Can you please stop putting that stupid smiley in every post. Else we will suggest mods to make a new smiley out of (your) picture you posted on TE and we all will be using that.

And yes as Metal suggested, no review please.

I have seen that review here is a sneak peek for all "
<
This is a very good movie
<
. Especially the direction is awesome also the taking is different"

Brilliant movie I must say. The entire cast and technicians have done a stellar job. its a shame that cinema halls run empty on second - third days for movies like Pann Singh.

Brilliant movie I must say. The entire cast and technicians have done a stellar job. its a shame that cinema halls run empty on second - third days for movies like Pann Singh.

it happens all the time, the movies which are actually good don't get audience.. but those with far-from-funny comedy movies or movies with a happy ending (doesn't matter how illogical/impractical they would be) will be running HOUSEFULLL..

Good / bad is subjective. What is good for one might not be so for the others. Movies which do well do so because a larger section of people ends up buying a ticket for the same.

i went for this movie last night for 10pm show. The show was houseful. And movie was also amazingly good. First half is just brilliant. Overall a very highly recommended movie.

Back