Pakistan and its allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.
and some people here dont know still that Islam clearly explains about Jehad against infidels.the reward as per quran is - 72 Virgins and 28pre-teen boys in the "heaven" .

allahu will give every jehadi the power of 30 men to complete the intercourse with all these houries.and 28 boys are for homosexuals ?:eek: ?? (as of now ,afghanistan(pashtun) is a homosexual paradise-and taleban was trying its best to control it;but failed-with taleban members themselves loots boys for the ugly purpose-google is your friend).

warning:below link contains disturbing graphical contents(only for non-jehadi's)

PARADISE... A Better World?

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/Ibnwarraq/what_virgins.htm

@rapt0r :It is true.more than that ,pakistan looks through Islamic eyes to India as a pagan state which must be defeated.no development must happen.

slaughter of innocent infidels(kuffars).

We must ban some religions here.

now i no how PAKi's pass time, writing fairy tales, n winning imagery wars. I don't blame them for this since they got anything else to worry about, there economy is a joke, all the terrorists are in there backyard itself.

stabled upon a Pakistani forum, man these ppl have a grt sense of humor

He assured his Pakistani counterpart of China’s continued cooperation to Pakistan for bringing peace and stability in the region.

:S :S

Indian!

The proof is that there are five differences in humans in India. And the lowest has not right to say something against the basic rights. So i think women and human rights organization needs strong protest in India.

since when:rofl:

Indian Media is manned by jokers. I thought USA had the worst media but now I find they can’t touch Indian ones in mediocrity. A country which can’t punish and correct the worst do not deserve to survive. Let the fireworks begin!

somewhat true. but when compared with pak media we are light years ahead. only after 26/11 i came to no media existed in pak. all there studio looks lot like 1960 doordarshan set.:rofl:

Pakistan's best TV Reporter

Pakistan Forum , Carry out the surgical strikes on PAK

i really feel sorry for all these pak ppl. AFAIK there have no clue how much India improved compared there sorry arse.

can't stop thinking about Old pak joke...

How can you tell when a Pakistani is lying? >His lips are moving how true.......

If India play this right, which I believe they will, then they will get support from China, Russia and France for a permanent seat (with Veto power) on the United Nations Security council.

Pakistan and India should not fight, only the innocent will die and sons of poor familys, The Rich and Power will not be affected at all.

This is a uncalled for, stupid war and we must condem any War talks we have HERE, or at home with our friends and families.

Yes Pakistan might be at fault here, but there are ways of resolving this without bloodshed.

Fear is a big motivator!

They are all promised not one or two but 72 virgins upon descending to heaven.Great religious manipulators at work,aren't they awesome?OR are the people so stupid?

Ome cool quote I read somewhere

"Education makes wise, wiser but stupid, stupider" or something like that,:p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back