Palit/Forsa 7600GT

Mohit

Skilled
hey guys...
i have got a sexy deal for u all.
You can get Palit 7600GT PCI-E 256MB DDR3 [3 years warranty in India] for as low as 8500/- rupees shipped (even lesser in a group order and if a member from delhi helps)
Check the card here,
Palit Microsystems, Inc.
The card is in stock and available with :
SHREE SAGARMATHA DISTRIBUTORS PVT LTD
202 MANSAROVAR BUILDING
90 NEHRU PLACE
NEW DELHI-110019
PH: 26428541/42
Call them and ask for Mr. Amit and you can give him my refernce.
I tried bargaining but I could not do much for a single piece ..maybe if we get like 5 buyers or so then the price will be even sexier.
PS : Members who are interested should contact them directly and give my reference if required (only Amit knows me) ...I am not buying this card for myself at present as I have a 7800GTX wid me for a month now :) and they also have FORSA cards which sell for approx the same price. I checked for reviews of Palit and found them to be quite decent.
Hope u guys liked the deal ...REPS are welcome.
I suggest that some member from Delhi helps in this deal / group order and gets all the interested members a good deal from them.

and guys i edited the post ...the price is 8500 bucks shipped :)
@google
i dint get the reps ...but u r pardoned since i hv ur 7800gtx :D

Some more cards available with them are :

ATI
PCI-E ATI X1600PRO256 MB DDR2 / TV OUT / DVI DUAL LINK - 5600/-

NVIDIA
PCI-E GF 7300 GT 256 MB DDR2/ TV OUT / DVI - 4600/-

They have lots of cards but all of them are older ones ...so i did not quote the prices here as i dont think anybody would be buying cards like 6600/6200/5200/x700 etc etc now.

All prices are inclusive of shipping.

Is Palit/Forsa 7300GT with DDR3 memory available??

And are there any benchmarks for the 7300GT with DDR2 memory?
Edit : found benchmarks for the ddr2 7300gt...

OOPS looks like we managed to take the thread totally offtopic. :D

But thanks wraith, so it looks like that DDR2 7300gt card wont be able to surpass a 6600gt (as its DDR3 variant does)

I for one stay away from Gfx card overclocking... Somehow i have a feeling that GFX cards are very fragile to overclocking and there is no sure shot thing which tells you that weather a gfx card is dying... I am not at all comfortable with Gfx card overclocking :p

Back