Palit/Forsa 7600GT

I got one frm Sagarmatha Bangalore for Rs 8.6k all inclusive.Talked to Mr. Amit over phone :)...will post a detailed review by tomorrow :)

I called up the local tech-com dealer and he told me that he couldn't take my order as the Palit's 7600GT r out of stock in Delhi. So, r u talking abt the Forsa 7600GT and is it as good as Palit's.

okay i too need one card.......7600gt......someone tell me the overall price.......with shipping.......
switch can u arrange one for me???palit one

Most probably its out of stock even at Delhi.....thats what Mr. Amit told me on saturday.I got the last piece which was there at the Bangalore Sagarmatha Office.

Rocking card goes to 650/1550 easily :)

hehe...I'm in a similar position got a good offer for my 9800pro. I think the sonic version of the card will be available, with higher mem clock and 1.2ns ram, however think it would be arnd 1-1.5k more expensive, could someone confirm ??

fine ill make a visit to lammy tomm......giv me the shops name where is shd look for.....also xfx will b a good buy?????if its below 10k?????

^^ Talked to some guy at Sagarmatha. 7600 GS is available at Rs.5900. Didn't ask much about GS as i was more interested in 7600 GT.

Back