Palit/Forsa 7600GT

Switch said:
I for one stay away from Gfx card overclocking... Somehow i have a feeling that GFX cards are very fragile to overclocking and there is no sure shot thing which tells you that weather a gfx card is dying... I am not at all comfortable with Gfx card overclocking :p

LMAO :bleh: NOOB :p

hehe i have the exact same policy :p I have never OCed my video card :D

i dont mind ocing gfx cards though but feeding insane volts through the card just for score is kinda stupid, the above 7300gt was fed 1.6v i believe

the card looks gr8 ...grab it while stocks last guys ... and i could do wid some reps.. :p

EDIT : btw switch ...u shud have posted on TE if u were going there ...maybe u cud have got the card for more members and u could have got some more discount as well... anyways no issues.

:)

hmmm offer will last forever ..it will only become sweeter wid time.

and by ever i mean till 7600gt's are in production by palit.

but stocks wont last forever :)

Google said:
^^ dude all the contact details are given in the first post why don't you give them a call.:S

thanks google.
@Everyone

plz dont ask me here or via pm to get the details for u for different cards ... i am really not interested in doing charity ...i have given all the details in the first post itself and you can directly reach them and if required give my reference.
I will not be replying to any PM's / emails / etc regarding this as I dont like the idea of just getting prices and then not buying anything. hope u guys understand.
thanks.
PS : I can arrange for door step delivery of the card and take all the pains to get the card delivered to u for an extra amount of 500/- rupees. That much amount is justified i guess considering the time and money i will be spending on the arrangement + courier + calls.

Rave said:
one of the reason i dont wanna buy 7600gs if i manage to sell my 6600gt is that it has DDR2 and it heats up quite a bit and radiates other components as well, and sadly not much ocing margin in it either...

Does the high temp badly affects the perreformance like system freeze, slower framerates etc?

^^no i dont think high temps will have anything to do with system crashes and FPS' ...its just that nobody likes hot running hardware.

and low temps means a longer life of the components.

mohit said:
^^no i dont think high temps will have anything to do with system crashes and FPS' ...its just that nobody likes hot running hardware.

and low temps means a longer life of the components.

Well, I am using the onboard video of Asus A8N-VM at the moment and I experienced slow-downs after playing FIFA WC 2006 for 10-12 mins. My guess is high mobo temps (above 45C).

well i called up SHREE SAGARMATHA DISTRIBUTORS PVT LTD and spoke to Mr Amit...and he said the 8500/- price for the 7600GT is only applicable in Delhi and it isnt incluvise of shipping...

And also called up their Bombay office and i was quoted a price of Rs 9300/- + taxes for the 7600GT

the price diff between the 2 places is because of the octroi n all....

Okey... Here is a thing... Collect orders of 7600GT's... I will help you guys out since i am from delhi... All i need is a pizza treat :p... Have already sent two out of here... But still no pizza :(...

Obviously pricing is 8500+ Shipping :D... But i wont go for a single card...

Switch said:
^^^Actual Gay :eek:hyeah:

btw, call the guy and lemme know if i shud send it or get it changed here and u'll have one more card to buy if smith manages to sell his 6600gt

Back