Palm Pixi Plus Smartphone (8GB, Wifi) @ Rs 2294

As mentioned multiple times, I haven't received it yet.

Also, if anyone knows code for activating 3G for a day on Airtel prepaid let me know.

^^
The question is whether 3G will work on Indian carriers or not? It works on US frequencies without any problem.

Received the phone around 2.25pm, its an AT&T phone, so no 3G, looks little smaller than the earlier palm pixi plus model which I had used..

Will post snaps at the earliest..

Backing out from the 'Q'.

@Soyab0007
How can they send you an AT&T one. It was as below in the listing.
This device has been extensively tested, is fully functional, and ready for activation on the Verizon Wireless network - ESN has been cleared for use. This device is ready for use with your existing contract - no new contract required. You can also add this device to a new contract supplied by the service provider.

Last edited by a moderator:
Verizon phones can't be used with GSM networks in India anyway. I doubt they will be selling those here.

How good is the battery life on this device?

Verizon phones can't be used with GSM networks in India anyway. I doubt they will be selling those here.

Except iPhone 5 and few other devices which are predominantly Verizon CDMA handsets but have a GSM SIM card slot. Not sure which other handset has this. Supposedly some windows phone ? Mostly LTE ones due to some agreement / restriction in the USA.

@Soyab0007
What are your initial impressions? Is it new, used or refurbished?
Is it worth the money?

It is new, doesn't looks like refurbished..
Believe me, this is the 2nd time I am getting my hands on Webos..
Truly best phone at this price point.. Wifi, touch, qwerty keypad, 8gb and WebOs
At Rs 2300 no other phones come closer to this, even that chinese crap micromax..

Also at Webosnation.com there is a big community of developers who are ready to help at any stage..[DOUBLEPOST=1374055383][/DOUBLEPOST]

You can expect 5-6 hours on heavy usage, for normal usage it will last for a day...

@Soyab0007

Install some apps and let us know how it works.

Also we should remove the word 3G from the main topic and put a caution note in the OP that 3G WILL NOT WORK IN INDIA, something like that.
The OP can do this.[DOUBLEPOST=1374055519][/DOUBLEPOST]First post reported to mods to remove the 3G word from title.

@Soyab0007

Install some apps and let us know how it works.

Also we should remove the word 3G from the main topic and put a caution note in the OP that 3G WILL NOT WORK IN INDIA, something like that.
The OP can do this.[DOUBLEPOST=1374055519][/DOUBLEPOST]First post reported to mods to remove the 3G word from title.

Unable to edit title, request to Mods edit it..

Buying it. But not having trust on tradus. Should see what will happen.

@raksrules -> You are right here. There should be a way to point out and make them feel ashamed in the market place so that they don't do the same next time.

@Soyab0007 --> List of items in the package?

Back