Palm Pixi Plus Smartphone (8GB, Wifi) @ Rs 2294

Phone
Charger,
Ear phone
Usb cable
Manual[DOUBLEPOST=1374057934][/DOUBLEPOST]
Buying it. But not having trust on tradus. Should see what will happen.

@raksrules -> You are right. There should be a way to point out and make them feel ashamed in the market place so that they don't do the same next time.

@Soyab0007 --> List of items in the package?

You can also opt for COD option.

Last edited by a moderator:
From a Person who has used this for over a year (AT&T version non 3g)-
First of all, this is the baap of all niche phones,great for bragging rights
Build quality - top notch,super sleek
Keyboard - Better than e6.Texting in pixi is orgasmic
WebOS - The Best OS EVER.User friendliness is awesome.Even Windows Mobile 8 and android has ripped off some features from it.
Camera Quality - average in general,Superb at this price point
Speaker Soundq - A Little low,Keep Vibration on always
Headphone SQ - Good with a faint hiss
Install WebOS Doctor and Update the OS as soon as you get it,there are also a load of homebrew apps and patches.
Please Teians,Get a Pixi+ and you will see how one can fall in love with a phone

From a Person who has used this for over a year (AT&T version non 3g)-
First of all, this is the baap of all niche phones,great for bragging rights
Build quality - top notch,super sleek
Keyboard - Better than e6.Texting in pixi is orgasmic
WebOS - The Best OS EVER.User friendliness is awesome.Even Windows Mobile 8 and android has ripped off some features from it.
Camera Quality - average in general,Superb at this price point
Speaker Soundq - A Little low,Keep Vibration on always
Headphone SQ - Good with a faint hiss
Install WebOS Doctor and Update the OS as soon as you get it,there are also a load of homebrew apps and patches.
Please Teians,Get a Pixi+ and you will see how one can fall in love with a phone

Are you still using this phone? :)

Its a 2G phone and wont have many basic apps too, so dont buy this just for the cheap price, But its a must buy for the WebOs enthusiasts :)

@GuruGulabKhatri did you upgrade your pixi plus to 2.1 or was it on 1.4.5?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in this too.

Also checked, theres a palm pre plus too. But only in sets of two? Does that work out to about Rs.5000 per phone? (anyone willing to split?)
http://www.tradus.com/unlocked-gsm-...os=1&filter=query:palm pre_availability:true_
Slightly better cam, screen. 16gb storage compared to the 8gb of the pixi

BTW are both the Pal Pre and Palm Pixi compatible with the Touchstone wireless charger?
And how easy is it to get replacemetn batteries??

Also, how does the Dell Aero compare?
http://www.tradus.com/search?query=dell aero&availability=true
5MP cam, only 2GB internal memory though. Slightly better screen. Slightly better battery.

please stay away from this, i bought one after looking here , the seller is a fake and the box was opened and battery was used, screen was broken and it wasn't verizon but at&t so you cant use the wifi hotspot feature, returning it back.

Friends, What if i face the same problem?
Can i request for a return pickup. Someone please tell me the perfect working process to return the item and get my money refunded if i find my piece to be defective.

Back