Palm Pixi Plus Smartphone (8GB, Wifi) @ Rs 2294

They were supposed to ship today but did not because of heavy rain in my area. They told me that they will ship on monday but i was not ready to wait till then. :p . I went to their office which was in the basement and was flooded because of the rain.

This is much better than to wait for 2-3 days..

Provide us the feedback regarding Webos..

Webos is pretty good and smooth. All the required apps available. I just miss whatsapp. Anway, i use whatsapp on my other phone but still it would have been a plus if whatsapp was there.

Can you guide me a little bit?
Where is the file manager?
How to receive files from other devices via bluetooth?

What about the file manager? When i click on app catalog, it asks me to connect to wifi.
How to make it use my 2g internet provided by operator.

Also my mobile is showing E continuously on the top right. How to turn it off?

@mojo
To turn data off, you need to go to the dialer, touch on the top left arrow and touch on preferences.
There you will find the option to disable data.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bluetooth is there, what are you guys talking about? Open the launcher, it should be in the third pane. Or use the drop down menu near the battery icon to enable it.

BT is not for file transfer.. only BT headset or Speakerphone works.. tried numerous times with my Pixi Plus CDMA but it never worked..

Dude, how's the talk time on this thing? If by any chance I replace it as my secondary phone, then I need a solid talk time, and bluetooth connectivity with my handsfree.. What do you mean by no bluetooth?
i meant This -
BT is not for file transfer.. only BT headset or Speakerphone works.. tried numerous times with my Pixi Plus CDMA but it never worked..
Talktime is good should last you around 4.5 hours

What about file manager?[DOUBLEPOST=1374476088][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way i'm unable to connect to the wifi of my android device.

just got mine... battery, charger and phone came sealed pack. Local earphones, in AT&T box.. I plugged my HTC's charger in it, but the phone is refusing to turn on.. I mean I see a red battery sign then palm logo flashes for a while followed by a loading screen then the phone turns off... Do I need to charge it to a particular level before turning it on? I have not inserted a SIM yet, do I need to do that to turn the device on??

Does anyone know where do I need to send the phone back?
Coming to the phone itself, it looks cute and I will keep it as my secondary phone once it comes back (after I send it ;) ) Keypad felt nice and matte finish at the back was good to touch..[DOUBLEPOST=1374640946][/DOUBLEPOST]The phone is working now...
It needs min 5% battery to turn on. Charged it for an hour and then it came to life :)
Some pics:

hdec.jpg

9w3e.jpg

Back