Camera Panasonic Lumix FZ150 or aything else?

@chiron, check out Nikon D3100, you may like it. It is going at Rs23,250/- on ebay.
I found the D3100 appreciable. The picture quality is amazing. The stock 18-55mm lens is good enough for general use.
Somehow, I felt that bridge cameras costing above 22k, to be on expensive side. Just my opinion!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, after much going back and forth I decided on not getting a dslr coz eventually I would have to get additional lenses/bag to carry it etc. On the other hand if you use just the kit lens with a dslr then imo the better alternative is to just get a permium compact (rx100/lx7/x10 etc) which too fall in the ~30k price range.

Got the FZ200 today. Looks and feels like a dslr and only slightly smaller than one with a kit lens mounted. Fairly noisy at 12mp though I guess that is to be expected from a sensor of this size.

The only USP of fz200 over fz150 is the constant f2.8. Apart from that all most every thing is same except the hi res EVF, which I do not need at all. But you can consider Canon sx50hs which is cheaper than fz200. The zoomin shop has current discount on fz200 with a sale price of 28,900.

^ Congrats... Happy clicking. I would love to see some pictures taken with your FZ200...

The camera took a bit of getting used to but I am satisfied with its output. The constant f2.8 is a lot more useful than I initially though.

18079d1359274837-panasonic-lumix-fz150-aything-else-p1020124_filtered-te.jpg

Attachments

• P1020124_filtered-te.jpg
    P1020124_filtered-te.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 151
Chiron, Neat and clean picture... Nicely blurred background... :bigok:

Do you have any profile from flickr or any photo sharing website??? Share us if you have any...

Back