Pantech Burst P9070 4G @ 8235/-

@prateekS have you received your GEB order yet? when did you order?

i never ordered from GEB ! as i had posted before i ordered from ishop on monday and got it on saturday !
Had ordered locked one,it came unlocked....

Phone looked brand new,smelled brand new too,accesories were new...

I Just received my set of black locked phones too from ishop !! Ordered on monday ,received today !!

5 days flat.

And its come in box,no AT&T sticker on screen (some thing fishy) ,but has all accesories !

Hi All,

Got the phone today. Had ordered on the 26th of December. Pretty decent delivery period IMO. The phone is great!

my order status isnt changed since 29th dec, the day i ordered from ' SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED '
should i call CC to check the status?

Ishop or ibhejo ?

I suggest using ishop...they have a better CC,secondly i got black ones from ishop for 8400....

ibhejo provides 3 months warranty on it , ishop provides no gaurantee, in case you get DOA you will have to pay shipping & customs again, ishop & ibhejo they probably have the same CC, their online chat is handled by the same people

ibhejo provides 3 months warranty on it , ishop provides no gaurantee, in case you get DOA you will have to pay shipping & customs again, ishop & ibhejo they probably have the same CC, their online chat is handled by the same people

Hmm..

I think they are different companies using the same shipping provider and software tools. Cause iBhejo guys flatly denied any relation to iShopInternational. Even the people running it are different.

All companies using ICCWORLD are LLCs and have a MOU with ICC.

PPOBOX=ishop,ibhejo and i2world(GEB) are different companies.

harry and swapyworld. Both are fine i guess. Mine showed processed till i recieved it today
thanks for the reply mate... !!

yeah i too confirmed before ordering, the girl at CC told me that ibhejo provides 3 months seller warranty and if anything happens we have to deliever the product to their mumbai office :D

Ishop or ibhejo ?

I suggest using ishop...they have a better CC,secondly i got black ones from ishop for 8400....
i used ibhejo using that registration code, wish i knew...paying 600 bucks just for black ones from ibhejo wasn't worth i thought so didn't buy them...!!

Just ordered the black one from ibhejo. Had a chat with the CC because I have a problem with shipping address. I am switching between Mumbai and Pune. They told me they can switch shipping address any time during the process.
I just want to clarify,
1. This phone comes unlocked right? So no unlocking required from my side after receipt?
2. I suppose it uses a micro-SIM.
3. Is the bloatware a problem since there is 16 GB built-in? If I have to uninstall bloatware, do I have to root the phone?

Back