Paradise on Earth!

akshay7g said:
Congrats droolworthy purchases !!
Update your siggy already :p
RedBull said:
Wooooot man!!!!! Superb purchases........ :) :)
sarang said:
@phoenix": Though I can't see the pics in office congrats on the purchase and I am desperate to take a look the hidden and dangerous 65" monster of a TV as well.
White PS3 looks really pristine! Welcome to the club (and don't be a racist please we black PS3 owners are a majority here :p)
Srirama said:
Awesome purchases there!,dude :D
Enjoy 'em to the max.
Btw Congratulations :eek:hyeah:
Hacker said:
Congrats dude,

Show some love to the tv, post some pics of it too.
Thanks guys. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Sei said:
Never thought white would look so good! Looking superb! Congrats! :)
Thanks! :)

starchazer said:
Its a PS3 coated in Milky bar chocolate :p

Its damn gorgeous dude :hap2:
thebanik said:
Awesome pics, house, TV and upgrade man, :)
Ov3rLoRd said:
Awesome setup! congrats..
shadow747 said:
congrats...awesoooome :)
Black_Hawk said:
Congrats... beautiful pics and a grand set-up! Is that a Mitsubishi Medallion 1080p... looks amazing!!
Thanks guys. Gaming has a whole new meaning for me now. :)

asingh said:
Do not know what to say.

Congratulations. :)

Submitting in jealousy...!
thetoxicmind said:
Some pretty awesome stuff there! Congrats. :)
FaH33m said:
Congrats dude :D Please post some snaps of the TV and interiors ! They look very interesting :p

and you ordered it directly to India via Fedex ? No customs charged :O ?
dark.lord.rules said:
white looks classy ;)
VOiLA said:
nice stuff there !! Very nice wooden flooring :p
Congratzz !
Thanks everyone.

I usually don't reply to any of the posts on the show-off thread, cuz after seeing them I cry myself to sleep. But your post has given me such a serious case of depression that it has made it necessary for me to reply to this post of yours and congratulate u (though inside I wish I were wringing your neck like homer does to bart) ;)
Insane collection bro, absolutely insane. My heartiest congratulations to u and i know the joy n pride u feel at owning these gems of the human brain.
Jes one question, how in hell did u get ur hands on a white ps3??? n it doesn't luk like u live in India, do u?
Congrats once again, oh n btw, damages on the white ps3?

1 more thing, the jailbreak of urs.. does it work on the latest firmware?

cinecon said:
I usually don't reply to any of the posts on the show-off thread, cuz after seeing them I cry myself to sleep. But your post has given me such a serious case of depression that it has made it necessary for me to reply to this post of yours and congratulate u (though inside I wish I were wringing your neck like homer does to bart) ;)

Insane collection bro, absolutely insane. My heartiest congratulations to u and i know the joy n pride u feel at owning these gems of the human brain.

Jes one question, how in hell did u get ur hands on a white ps3??? n it doesn't luk like u live in India, do u?

Congrats once again, oh n btw, damages on the white ps3?

1 more thing, the jailbreak of urs.. does it work on the latest firmware?
Thanks a ton my friend. :)

I got the white PS3 imported from Hong Kong. I live in Chicago, but I am currently in India on a sabbatical of sorts. Damages - $446 shipped to my doorstep with 3 days guaranteed delivery.

The jailbreak chip I got supports all and any hexes, so yes, it can downgrade 3.50 and 3.42 to 3.41. It obviously does not work on 3.55.

Back