Paradise on Earth!

Udit said:
Congrats :)
OMG what a TV :O
which TV is it?
lovely house too
amazing pictures also

Thanks. Thanks. 65" Mitsubishi 1080p 100Hz DLP. Thanks. And thanks. :)
vishalrao said:
wow, congrats there!
yea, that TV looks interesting too, do post pics/details about it too.
white is a nice girlie colour :p i like silver or black way better personally ehehe.
i am also tempted to get the PS3 just for GT5 now .... gawd all this temptation!

Thanks Vishal Sir. Posted the TV details above, and I was desperately trying to NOT include the TV into the pics as I knew it would take away the attention from my white beauties. BTW what girlie color?!!! :p Get the PS3, why wait?
Anshul said:
Nice Pics :) Congrats.
Desecrator said:
Congrats and welcome to the club! :D
Cant see the snaps at workplace but nvm. :p
dr.sankhadeep said:
awesome man....
Thanks friends.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

vantheman5211 said:
awesome hai yaar...congratz
Aman27deep said:
Just AWESOME! Congratz!
intacto said:
excellent man...white really looks royal....congrats
RS4 said:
cool pics, congrats buddy :)
Punker said:
me too getting this on monday or tuesday :eek:hyeah:

Congratz n have fun !
Thanks everyone. :)

@Punker - Welcome to the club in advance! Get the best deal.

boy what a TV , dude what were the damages on this

im looking for a new TV this new year

and sorry for being daft on the other stuff, all white looks great ,Congo!

dinjo said:
Isn't white represents Sex ;-)
Right. I am absolutely oozing sex right now. :p But to tell you the truth, it isn't less than an orgasm to finally receive a top quality gadget that you have been dying to get for a long time. Don't you dare mince my words!! :p

Spacescreamer said:
Congrats mate.. :)
the ps3 looks superb and jb dongle is total droolworthy..
Yes it is. Thanks for the help bro.

thunder.dragon said:
Awsome man :wow:

jaw dropping.... :goodjob:
manuvikram007 said:
Awesome setup:)

Congrats

Thanks fellas
pretttt said:
Wow.. looking amazing!! Congrats!

if only PS3 games were cheaper in india, I'd get it in an instant. So many games(Uncharted 1&2, GOW, Heavy Rain, GT5) that I really want but cant on a PC.

Get a PS3 and go the second hand route for games. I mean unless you just love the game and have to have a copy for collection sake, you get a used game, play it, beat the crap out of it, and sell it off. You'll end up saving tons of money that way. Don't be allured by the charm of new games and such. And thanks. :)
Homer said:
Congrats dude, that's seriously awesome. looks like a piece of white chocolate ;P BTW, what were the damages? and how much did you get the Jailbreak dongle for?

Damages - $446 shipped from Hong Kong. $399 for the console and the rest was 3 day guaranteed FedEx shipping. I received it within 3 business days of ordering it.
TechHead said:
^Congrats. That looks like a Mitsubishi DLP TV.. is it?
Yes sir, it is. Details posted above. I could get more details if required.

ReekingArchvile said:
boy what a TV , dude what were the damages on this
im looking for a new TV this new year
and sorry for being daft on the other stuff, all white looks great ,Congo!

:) Thanks. The TV sure is awesome. But over the two years that it has been functioning, it is facing same issues as other plasma TVs, namely colors and blacks are not that sharp anymore. I noticed it as I have been using this TV continuously for some time now, but you look at it the first time and it will blow you away! I really don't know the damages, sorry.
Hells_Fury said:
Congrats man. I got one a week back too. Personally I prefer black but the white one does have its own charm. Congrats again.
I was set on buying a black PS3, but then I saw this baby online and my mind got blown to bits. I was hung up on it, I had to have it. So well, its here now, and I am very very happy. :)

@phoenix": Though I can't see the pics in office congrats on the purchase and I am desperate to take a look the hidden and dangerous 65" monster of a TV as well.

White PS3 looks really pristine! Welcome to the club (and don't be a racist please we black PS3 owners are a majority here :p)

Congrats... :) Nice all white line up. I personally hate white exterior since they get dirty very quick and show it off too well.

phoenix844884 said:
A thousand thanks to Spacey bro without whom I would never buy a dead cat. ;)

How often do you buy dead pussy :bleh:

Congrats dude :D Please post some snaps of the TV and interiors ! They look very interesting :p

and you ordered it directly to India via Fedex ? No customs charged :O ?

Back