Pathetic exp. with SBI customer care. Never ever own their credit cards.

I want to cancel aka discontinue one sbi credit card how to go about it? Will a single CC call do the job?
If you want to save time, raise it in the app. They will call back and you can take it if there are any retainer offers. Even if you don't take that call, you can escalate and close it in the app.

I have stopped wasting time on calls with people who are there only to stall.

If you want to save time, raise it in the app. They will call back and you can take it if there are any retainer offers. Even if you don't take that call, you can escalate and close it in the app.

SBI retention team gives out good LTF offers for people who want to cancel cards

I've got an SBI card 6 months ago and have never faced any dandirona

Oh! Which app as their yono never gets registered for me stating kyc abc crappy random issues
SBI retention team gives out good LTF offers for people who want to cancel cards

I've got an SBI card 6 months ago and have never faced any dandirona
Really? SBI LTF?

Last edited:
SBI CC customers have been getting scammed for like a decade but Indian police have finally caught up with the scamsters. Can we a round of applause? We should make it a national holiday too.

Its not mentioned as to how much of and which specific zonal data was sold. But if its for the entire south zone or even state then Telangana can have a national holiday only after thoroughinvestigation and permanent crackdown..

Its not mentioned as to how much of and which specific zonal data was sold. But if its for the entire south zone or even state then Telangana can have a national holiday only after thoroughinvestigation and permanent crackdown..
Every state is impacted. Take a look at photos for breakdown (state-wise)

They have Defense Employee data. For god sake, I don't know what Central Intelligence teams are doing instead of harassing political opposition.

Having a tough time with SBI Yoni since many months now.

Every time I try to login in Yono it gives KYC error while when I checked for KYC on net banking it clearly says:

"Your KYC Updation is not due as of now, for further inquiries please visit the nearest Branch"

1685891999880.png

Whats wrong with Yono?
Anyone ever faced such issue?

Back