Pay 50rs for 500rs worth of coupon from letsbuy.com [min purchase is 1000rs]

JPL said:
^ Send them a mail :D hehe
I sent them a mail at support@dealsandyou.com

Is there anything else that I can do??

More that the 50 rupees, it is the commitment to a friend to get a HDD that is worrying me... :(

IDK, but if you do, lemme know too :p .
I sent the mail with a bcc to ceo@dealsandyou and it bounced, just in case in you try :D

JPL said:
IDK, but if you do, lemme know too :p .

I sent the mail with a bcc to ceo@dealsandyou and it bounced, just in case in you try :D

I didn't send any mail to the CEO. CEOs are of no good anyway!! :p

Is your coupon not working as well?? And what happened with your email?? Did they reply??
niteshkhatri said:
Even mine is not working yet! No response on the email sent to support.
^^ When did you send the email??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

EDIT: Tried the coupon again and it worked!!!

:yahoo:

More than a week since my last order... It has been shipped according to Letsbuy but it has not yet reached me. :(

Plus they have not yet provided me a tracking number. :mad:

P.S.: I had placed 7 different orders and this is one of them!! Other 6 have arrived with the 6th one being yesterday.

Hey nehaladsul, I'm thinking of ordering a mobile phone from this site.. What do you say? Should I go ahead and place my order? I mean, they are trustworthy, right?

techmonk said:
Hey nehaladsul, I'm thinking of ordering a mobile phone from this site.. What do you say? Should I go ahead and place my order? I mean, they are trustworthy, right?
Till today, I have had no issues with them... I have ordered 2 Portable HDDs and 6 Cellphones from them till date.

Only one cellphone shipment has been delayed. Just had a talk with them and they said that the shipment was through BlueDart and there is some problem with BlueDart deliveries to Mumbai.

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't buy a phone from them. But if you are planning to buy a high priced phone (5k and above), I would recommand you choose Cash on Delivery as the payment option.

techmonk said:
But then,I won't be able to use any of the coupons on the item, right?

I dunno about that. :(

I guess you should try it... Choose COD as payment option and also try entering the coupon code. If it is accepted, you are good to go!!
techno_guy said:
But what about warranty

Do cell phone manufacturers accept the warranty claims on phones purchased from letsbuy ?
They provide a VAT paid Bill that has the IMEI printed on it. Warranty won't be a problem. :)

virus32win said:
Deal of 500 off coupon still available? If any one has unused coupon, please share i will pay charges.
I have 2 coupons, undecided what to purchase, if interested PM me I can give you 1 or both coupons.

Got a mail saying, order has been shipped. This is almost 15 days after placing the order. Shipment should arrive by Monday.

Back