Pay 50rs for 500rs worth of coupon from letsbuy.com [min purchase is 1000rs]

I placed an order today afternoon... Everything was fine...

JPL said:
I am worried about 450rs that I am gonna lose cos ebay is not showing any love these days, anyway, the letsbuy site is infected with a trojan since last night,so be careful.

In the morning it was okay, now its started again, the trojan will give a notification of missing plugins when you access the homepage and will try to install through windows media player, dont install it, just close wmp and the site. I may be wrong, but I saw the javascript redirecting the download to rumintuiha.org and a google search lead to Exploit, in russian.

JPL said:
yep, working, placed the order. Took them more than 24 hrs in my case though.
What was the process?? Did you have to mail them. Or was it an activation issue and the coupon got activated by itself after 24 hours??

Thanx for reply BTW... I need to buy 1 coupon for a friend.

:)

urssriks said:
How much time did it take to ship the phone ? samsung dual sim wala :p its 3 days no sign of phone still
I haven't purchased a Samsung phone... :hap5:

But they normally take 3-4 days for Delivery for items that are readily available in stock.

For items that are not available in stock, they take much longer time... About a week to 8 days I heard.

Well, since the first coupon worked straightaway I assumed it would be the same with the second. The second coupon was from a different series and did not have lbdny etc at the start of the code and since it was not working straightaway I sent them a mail after trying a few times.

As expected they did not reply to the mail, but, peeps here said that it would take some time to activate and then I tried late in the evening and it worked. I guess the coupons from the first series were preactivated and they ran out of those and then they manually activated the new series coupon.

this was concurrent offer on mydala. iirc, for letsbuy and BTP, letsbuy 49=300 and BTP 30=300, check the links.

wishmaster.dj said:
will me not being from kolkata be a problem?
Nope... The last coupon I had purchased was one from Chennai.

They allow you to gift the coupons to friends. So they don't expect you to have friends only from Kolkata!! :p

BTW, anyone else got a coupon starting with F85 and used it successfully?? Any way to test the coupon??

If I attempt to place an order with the coupon and then cancel it before the payment, will my coupon expire??

wishmaster.dj said:
Guys, how are iomega HDDs.

It is costing 2349 (2849 - 500) - what do you say?

Plus they have 2 different models of iomega there- with the same price. Any idea why or which one is better?

Here are the product links - Iomega 500GB Select Portable Hard Drive USB 2.0 - buy online @ cheapest Prices

Iomega eGO 500GB USB 2.0 - buy online @ cheapest Prices

TIA :)
Go for the eGO. At that price, it is a steal. :clap:

But before buying, send them a email and make sure it is the 2.5" drive coz IMHO the eGo was also available in a 3.5" flavour.

The listing doesn't give any specifics as to the form factor of the drive. :(

does eGo also come in non portable (3.5') form factor?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I cant see the deal!! Did they take it down RIGHT when i was thinking of buying an HDD!!

Back