Pay 50rs for 500rs worth of coupon from letsbuy.com [min purchase is 1000rs]

Guys bunk iOmega their HDD's are not at all reliable(google), instead get WD Elements 500GB u get 3 yrs WD warranty and these 2.5'' are really reliable I've sent three to my friends in J&K(Army use so witnessing very rough usage and still no problems and 1 is @ seas in da Indian-navy). They even cost a mere 2600 bucks @ Lammy. So please spend 200 bucks more and protect your investment.

aman.pitbull said:
Guys bunk iOmega their HDD's are not at all reliable(google), instead get WD Elements 500GB u get 3 yrs WD warranty and these 2.5'' are really reliable I've sent three to my friends in J&K(Army use so witnessing very rough usage and still no problems and 1 is @ seas in da Indian-navy). They even cost a mere 2600 bucks @ Lammy. So please spend 200 bucks more and protect your investment.
I checked at PrimeABGB a week ago and WD portable drives were not in Stock. Swapnil even went out to say that they were not expected for another 2-3 weeks!! :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

wishmaster.dj said:
^^i meant the DnY coupon!

Its not in the kolkata page linked in this page
I think it's gone... :(

BTW, I have one coupon that I have purchased for a friend. But he is not sure of using it. If he doesn't want it, I'll let you know. :)

nehaladsul said:
I checked at PrimeABGB a week ago and WD portable drives were not in Stock. Swapnil even went out to say that they were not expected for another 2-3 weeks!! :(

Dude I purchased a 500gb Elements yesterday and couriered it the same day to Punjab :) . Try Vashi plaza then.

Anyone tried Mydala.com, I just bought a coupon from them for buytheprice.com and there is no information of coupon anywhere.. No mail and not even in my profile..

j_jindal1 said:
Anyone tried Mydala.com, I just bought a coupon from them for buytheprice.com and there is no information of coupon anywhere.. No mail and not even in my profile..

The mails sent to them are not being delivered.

Update.. Received the Voucher code in SMS..

Good customer care.. :)

Received my Strontium 320 gb Hd today, was ordered on 19th with COD option, could have arrived earlier , if I had picked their calls :p also Blue dart delayed it by a day, packaging was good, and customer support too. worth trying in future.

and yeah, my friend got the 8gb kingston pen drive too. delivery with in a day, only blue dart got it to us today.

veer_singh said:
^^^^^ very expensive :p [ compared to last letsbuy.com offer you are paying 200-250rs more
Really??? Can u gimme a link to that... ?

Verbatim and Strontium 16 GB drive on Letsbuy.com are priced the same...

One of my coupons is not working... :mad:

It says Invalid Coupon when I try to use it.

D & Y is not interested in receiving calls. What should I do??

Back