Pay 50rs for 500rs worth of coupon from letsbuy.com [min purchase is 1000rs]

the guys who purchased them lately are facing this problem , I feel like they r not yet activated :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@nehal : yes u can use any number of coupons on same accounts

JUST CHECKED BOTH THE CODES ON LETSBUY, BOTH WORKED

1) coupon code : SBI100
Flat Rs.100 discount Valid upto March 31st,2011, NO PURCHASE LIMIT

2) coupon code: icicilb
10% Flat Discount.Through icici online banking or icici credit card

well....
actually tried out the coupons at the checkout and they all (LBDNY****) SHOWED valid discounts
BUT i only used one from my account, the other was used by a collegue so can't give 100% answer :(
nehaladsul said:
Did you use the same account to place all oredrs??

I mean, does letsbuy allow one to use any number of 500 off coupons on the same account??

dasgupta_arup said:
well....
actually tried out the coupons at the checkout and they all (LBDNY****) SHOWED valid discounts
BUT i only used one from my account, the other was used by a collegue so can't give 100% answer :(
They work... I just placed another order for a friend.

:yahoo:

veer_singh said:

Nice to see that the offer is back but I am a bit nervous to buy any coupon from D & Y after hearing the cries of TE members on this thread... :(

veer_singh said:
^^^ It needs sometime to get it activated , this has happened with me last time
So are you saying that all coupons from D & Y are working??

And what about the non responsive customer care issues??

I wanted another coupon but I am scared to invest 50 rupees and get a coupon that doesn't work!!! :p

@ nehaladsul

He must be right before but not in this case. After trying continuously for 30mins of continuous redialing(on the first instance of NOT working coupon) a customer care representative from Deals and You picked up the phone, SHE told me to that the coupon will take for 24hrs to get activated. Hell!! it's been 48 hrs & still no go and now I don't think they'll ever pick up their phones again.

Snap Deal was pretty good. And till now mydala seems ok. But Deals And You looks pretty much like a scam site as they don't even respond to emails leave alone customer support.

you guys are worried about 50rs you paid , my 10.5k is stuck with ebay with some bank issue

payment:15 feb

refunded:16 feb

Today is 23rd and no signs of money :p

anyone feeling generous and not going to use the 50-500 coupon, pls pm me the code. i've been siphoned off Rs. 50 and not keen on purchasing another one.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

never mind, finally activated after 4 days.

I am worried about 450rs that I am gonna lose cos ebay is not showing any love these days, anyway, the letsbuy site is infected with a trojan since last night,so be careful.

In the morning it was okay, now its started again, the trojan will give a notification of missing plugins when you access the homepage and will try to install through windows media player, dont install it, just close wmp and the site. I may be wrong, but I saw the javascript redirecting the download to rumintuiha.org and a google search lead to Exploit, in russian.

Back