Pay 50rs for 500rs worth of coupon from letsbuy.com [min purchase is 1000rs]

Supra said:
Gt the X500
Me too... But on the Invoice they have mentioned that it is the SimpleTough 500... :mad:

I have written to them asking to email me a correct Invoice... No Reply today. :(

Guys I purchased a coupon from Deals and You but it's not working on LetsBuy.com. I'm selecting a single item costing 2965 so the coupon should work properly. I tried calling 'Deals and You' a number of times they don't even pick up the phone, I even sent an email to them @ 9am and they've not yet replied to it. Looks like 'Deals and You' is a crappy website.

From your coupon, you are supposed to use the 'Voucher Number' for placing the order. It is something like LBDNYxxxxxxxx.

Hope you are not using the Order number instead...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

nehaladsul said:
Me too... But on the Invoice they have mentioned that it is the SimpleTough 500... :mad:

Just got an email from them. They have sent me a new Retail Invoice with my drive's Serial Number and today's Date of Purchase!! :clap:

Very Professional People...

received the 4pcs of X500 model with simple tough bill :p , I searched simple tough online price and its above 3.5k for 500gb

am sending mail to letsbuy for correct invoice

aman.pitbull said:
Guys I purchased a coupon from Deals and You but it's not working on LetsBuy.com. I'm selecting a single item costing 2965 so the coupon should work properly. I tried calling 'Deals and You' a number of times they don't even pick up the phone, I even sent an email to them @ 9am and they've not yet replied to it. Looks like 'Deals and You' is a crappy website.
ditto with me!

i have shot them several emails. it is impossible to get through to them on phone, i think their phone is down.

Lets hope our case gets resolved!

seriously happy to see someone with my issue!

I bought a coupon purely on impulse. Didnt really need anything but felt it was too good a deal to miss. Will pick up a pendrive or something i guess. Am i a sucker or what! :ashamed:

hunt3r said:
I bought a coupon purely on impulse. Didnt really need anything but felt it was too good a deal to miss. Will pick up a pendrive or something i guess. Am i a sucker or what! :ashamed:
Make that 2 suckers... :p

There is a special offer section on the site....with ICICI and Reliance etc...listed on it..

anyone knows how to use the Reliance scheme...cant find any details on site...

^ You should receive a message from Letsbuy on your registered reliance no., and according to Letsbuy CC, this message is sent randomly to some lucky Reliance customers.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

nehaladsul said:
Make that 2 suckers... :p

Make it 3 :bleh:
I too have bought one coupon, havent bought anything yet.

And those people who are yet to buy the coupon from Deals and You, please don't as they are sending invalid coupons and then don't reply to emails and never pick up their CUSTOMER CARE phone number(which sometimes works and sometimes is an invalid number!!).

Deals And You is trying to rip off a lot of people in this way. I think we should file a complaint in another day or two if they don't reply soon.

Did anyone try using the SBI100 recently ..
I guess even that coupon has stopped working...
Tried making payment 4 times using 4 different options, but the payment could not be made ..
And my amount got deducted every time ..
Letsbuy website su**s..

Back