Pay 50rs for 500rs worth of coupon from letsbuy.com [min purchase is 1000rs]

There are only two 16gb ones its the cheaper one :D
wishmaster.dj said:
i have written to their CC, demanding an explanation and solution.

Lets see.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

^^ link for the 16gig pen drive?

raksrules said:
Just bought the 16GB pen drive for a friend for 629 + 50 (deals and you) = 679 Rupees
hey can u give me the coupon code for 500 off

i m also thinking of buying the same pendrive

swastikrj said:
hey can u give me the coupon code for 500 off

i m also thinking of buying the same pendrive
You need to buy the coupon from dealsandyou.com and once used it cannot be used again. Just tried and i was not able to use it again.

Bought 2x8gb pen drives for my friends with this coupon. Used COD to ensure my money isn't blocked if they ship them late. Surprisingly, got a call from their customer care today and they have shipped the pen drives immediately following that call via bluedart.

I ordered them yesterday.

^^^you dont need valid number or email address to buy coupon :D

simply make purchase and wait in coupons page for like 5mins :p

[copy the code and save it in notepad]

Err ..I placed an order for two different products.Only one was shipped and delivered.The invoice also has the other product cut off from the list :S .Also I had done an express checkout so there's no way to log in and check my order status :|.

I got a call from Letsbuy yesterday. They told me that the Hitachi SimpleTough 500GB Drive was not available in stock. *me happy*

They offered to ship the Hitachi X500 500GB Drive instead. I said yes. :p

Got the Drive delivered today!! :clap:

I am just loving it!! I like the Matte Black finish as opposed to the Glossy (fingerprint magnet) drives coming from WD and Seagate!! :|

What more can I ask for @ Rs.2150/-??

@ veer_singh: Thanx a lot. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW, what else is worth buying?? ;)

@faheem , dude you will receive the remaining item in another courier , I think U ordered any mobile accessories

@nehal : welcome buddy and congrats , but I hav not received any calls , as I gave them wrong number :p ,

But my 4 Hitachi 500gb tough hard drives are shipped :D

^^ U purchased 4 drives?? :O

Maybe they have shipped the X500 drives to you as well... But the X500 is really good. Small and cute.

:)

Back