Pay 50rs for 500rs worth of coupon from letsbuy.com [min purchase is 1000rs]

nehaladsul said:
I got a call from Letsbuy yesterday. They told me that the Hitachi SimpleTough 500GB Drive was not available in stock. *me happy*

They offered to ship the Hitachi X500 500GB Drive instead. I said yes. :p

Got the Drive delivered today!! :clap:

I am just loving it!! I like the Matte Black finish as opposed to the Glossy (fingerprint magnet) drives coming from WD and Seagate!! :|

What more can I ask for @ Rs.2150/-??

@ veer_singh: Thanx a lot. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW, what else is worth buying?? ;)
You are very lucky... The Hitachi SimpleTough 500GB is crappy.. They never lasted more than 6 months.. :p

You can use the same Coupon more than once? :O

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Congrats... For 1390/-, It's a Steal!!

:p

Sandy said:
You are very lucky... The Hitachi SimpleTough 500GB is crappy.. They never lasted more than 6 months.. :p

I dunno... The SimpleTough drives have some really good reviews and some really bad ones... And I saw them after having placed the order... :p

But that doesn't matter now as the X500 has good reviews almost everywhere I saw. Plus the warranty is handled by HCL; so no issues with support as well!

nehaladsul said:
^^ U purchased 4 drives?? :O

Maybe they have shipped the X500 drives to you as well... But the X500 is really good. Small and cute.

:)

Yeah one for me and others are my bros n friendz ,
I placed orders after yours , My order nos LSB-61071 and 61072 , whats your order no /

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Offer is still available :D grab as much as u can

nehaladsul said:
Congrats... For 1390/-, It's a Steal!!

:p

I dunno... The SimpleTough drives have some really good reviews and some really bad ones... And I saw them after having placed the order... :p

But that doesn't matter now as the X500 has good reviews almost everywhere I saw. Plus the warranty is handled by HCL; so no issues with support as well!

I want this but already sold

Nice buy

BTW, I forgot to mention that my HDD was sent via DTDC Metro Plus (next business day delivery).

It was shipped on 18th and I got it on 19th. I guess they have stopped using Blue Dart now.

as per you advice veer, tried a random email id and a random mobile no and purchased a 50 for 500 coupon and then used it successfully to get 2 sandisk 8gb stick @404/- each
ps: first gave the customer care mobile nos of airtel and voda :) turned out they were already used up
looks like someone else had the same idea before ;)

archat68 said:
I think the 500GB HDD offer is no more available - I can't find it.
It disappeared on day one. I ordered one and veer_singh ordered 4. I guess it was a bit too much for Letsbuy to digest!! :p

BTW, the iOmega eGO 500 GB is available for 2849/- So after applying the coupon, it comes to 2349/-. Great VFM IMHO. :p

Supra said:
^^ Not always like that ..... I ordered one for a freind. Got it today via Blue-Dart on Cash On Delivery :D
^^ U got the X500 or the SimpleTough 500??

@ veer_singh: Lolzzz I just bought one mate!! :p

Back