Paypal Money Transfer Help

Guys my visa card is not working at the present but i need around 30$ for my paypal account :hap2: ..Does anyone here do me the favour of tranfering money to my account and i will deposite the money to ur bank account

Plz help needed ASAP:cool2:

I can confirm this for you, and to be precise here's how it works :-
If you already have funds in your paypal account, No charges will be levied if i transfer those funds into your account.

But lets say i have no funds in my account, so i want to transfer Funds by charging my credit card, then When i transfer the funds to your account... I wont be charged anything, but you as a reciever will be charged 5.4% + 0.30 USD.

So if i want to transfer 40 bucks to you, it will equate to about 36 bucks.

And for you guys who are scared to withdraw money from your credit card... This is the best option, create 2 accounts, and transfer money, only 5.4% charged...

Edit : Heres the reference https://www.paypal.com/in/cgi-bin/helpscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

When I tried to purchase from a US website using paypal (to which my international INR credit card is successfully linked), the transaction didn't go through. I kept getting a message that there were not enough funds in my a/c.

How can I make this work? I even have my bacnk a/c linked to my papal a/c, but I don't see any way of transferring money from that into the paypal a/c.

Help!

No thats because you have indian bank account linked and probably you haven't verified your account with the credit card.

you have to associate a credit card with your PP and verify by putting the 4 digits which come in your CC statement into PP system.

moreover, if your PP goes limited etc, then you have fax id proof to them etc.

Back