PC Build for my Aunt who is a Designer

#abhijit266 I am going to LR to get 2x SATA connectors, need them for use with my forthcoming Go Flex Net. Will be soldering them back to back.

Else will pick up 2x dead SATA HDD/PCB and desolder the connectors and solder them back again.

But first, need to find out if they make PCB with special tracks and custom size.

Me too going at same place but im nt sure about my plans.actually today that is 26th jan was the best day for me to go as no job but shops are closed thats why cannot go but i think i am taking a leave on friday but if work arrives then my plan will be crashed.lets see will pm u.

i actually called and asked they said it is closed today.come on on republic day if they remain open then some political party will throw tantrums .and its a public and bank holiday.i think they r surely closed.r u sure they r open if yes then let me see if i can go.

Thanks for all u guys for ur help i made the pc and got everything from prime got same config witout gfx.gfx will buy later.

@vivek sry dude i went with my aunt as she had some articles to collect and had car too anyways thanks vivek we will meet up some other day.

Sure, mate
<

Back