Budget 21-30k pc for nephew! help...

There's offer going on for NZXT Tempest 410 Elite-4.5k but it's off now,Go for Corsair 400R-5k OR CoolerMaster CM 690=4.5k,The AS Rock Extreme 4 has many problems it'd be better if you go for some other mobo.Also you should've got Inel i5 3550 since you weren't gonna overclock.If you're going for HD7770 then Seasonic S12ii 520W OR Cooler Master GX550W would be good enough.
also since ive maxxxed the hell out of my budget i think the 7770 will do, maybe sell it later n get a good card.

hey guys, need a cabinet suggestion, good ones under 3-4k ?

also since ive maxxxed the hell out of my budget i think the 7770 will do, maybe sell it later n get a good card.

hey guys, need a cabinet suggestion, good ones under 3-4k ?

Yep, you can do that but don't expect the second hand HD7770 GHz edition to bag you more than ~7000/- on its sale under the most-optimistic scenarios.

For cabinets in that price-range you can look at the following --
  • Corsair Carbide 300R ~4500/-
  • Bit Fenix Outlaw APAC edition ~3800/-
  • NZXT Gamma ~2600/-

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

got some of the parts. thank you jakob alpha17 and the rest of the people who helped out, u guys have been great. appreciate it.

more parts should come by evening.

nzxt source 210 elite white + corsair hx650 psu .

lol we need fans! cheapo good silent fans lol.. suggestions?

im really confused between the gfx card .. 7770 is 9 almost 10k .. 7780 is 16.. should i be pushing.
also any air coolers or should i keep this stockk! ??

Congratulations on the purchase @toxicdrift.

Now about the graphics card, it is solely your call. If you can pony-up the ~7500/- quid difference in the prices between the HD7770 GHz edition and the HD7850 2GB without burning through vital savings (which are very handy these days) then the difference in performance will be worth it and your cousin need not worry about the graphics card for the next ~3 years.

But if this is going to be a terrible strain on the finances I suggest that you rather avoid buying any GPU for now and go for the best you can get in October -->Novemeber time-frame. Till then prices would have (hopefully) dropped, plenty of graphics card to choose from and the regular Diwali Dhamaka SALE(s)! could throw up some real steals.

Hope this helps and enjoy your new beast, Cheerio!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back