Petition To Stop Indian Railways Wasting Tax Payers Money on Windows.

leetbuzzer said:
Oh my god, what a retard..:rofl:

Oh yeah windows like keeps coming up with these BSOD's every 5min right??
Just like u keep coming up with stupid replies..??
NOw compare your attitude with what you think abt windows, u'l find them the same, buggy, childish,stupid and irritating..Maybe other members can add few more..

Just shut the **** up..please,
Did bill gates **** u in the ass that you are soo against windows??

U bloody Noobuntu fanass penguin..:ashamed:

watch ur mouth bro....

don't comment if you can't argue sensibly....

Pat said:
Please don't generalize and try to avoid the swears.

Firstly, there was not a single swear, if there was, it was in sarcasm to his swears, maybe i wasnt too explicit with the sarcasm..
And i didn not generalise, What i meant was this guy is giving all you people a bad name..And include me in those too..Im no linux hater..
And i think every one here has read enough to know who's the miscreant..

And this thread is just a continuance of the previous thread..

Here he is, accepting he's the one who started this mud slinging and his so called FUD http://www.techenclave.com/870128-post67.html

Thats it guys. I vote for this thread to be included in the TE Hall of fame. Also I propose to the mods to change praka's title to 'Techboy 2.0'

What say?

now ,it is personal comments ? pwnage for you guys ? seen many times many window$ supporters resorting to personal comments. our @monger went to TD forums just to research who I am :D !

where is the debate guys ? IR is in huge loss with Vi$ta .Period.

praka123 said:
now ,it is personal comments ? pwnage for you guys ? seen many times many window$ supporters resorting to personal comments. our @monger went to TD forums just to research who I am :D !

where is the debate guys ? IR is in huge loss with Vi$ta .Period.

Really? I find it strange, considering that it hasn't been implemented yet , and is at a proposal stage

praka123 said:
^ with the amount of lobbying M$ does ,no wonder vista with directx 10 will soon crash on IR :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So if microsoft (or M$ , as you call it ) reduces the lobbying , Vista will crash less ?

From what i can guess, the railways will only use vista in the backend. Thats because there are so many terminals and somany computer illeterate staff to train on the new OS, such a drastic step won't be taken.

heh, for servers , win2k8 is a much better option. I saw a wall of LCD monitors at my local railways station recently. I think vista will add to the eye candy :p

And the UI isnt very different from bog standard windows , only that it runs with what looks like the lite version of compiz, and some added UAC prompts to spice it up :p

C"mon guys ! Its a part of Technology respect it.. Whether it comes from MS or Apple or Red Hat or any other Big Firm.. Just saying Gates sucks , MS sucks is lame ! MS change the world of computing.. Though I still won't favour Vista in general :p But I love MS technologies.. Their Games , Consoles are treat for every persons..

As far as Linux is concerned .. Its a great OS I use it single Boot Linux and will continue to do that. But there are areas where Linux really needs improvement ..

DRM Vista ! Well to be honest enough.. I never bothered to learn about DRM and its FUD . So keep me out of it !

You just can't force people to use a OS.. and posting a petition for it and that too in India sound childish .. Where ~ cases are left for hearing ! Do you think Govt. would ever think of OS ?

Mods please close the thread :)

In the End.. Please stop bashing each other . Companies and all in all Technology :p Do respect Technology if its good . .It doesn't matter who so ever introduce it :)

yea mods... please close this thread.. !!!!!
imagine its contribution to global warming..
ppl using their souped-up rigs to chat on a topic goin no where..
c'mon guys.. do some creative work.. or just plant a seed!

Well since Praka believes windows requires reinstall monthly... here's a screenie of my XPS M1210's windows folder from which this post is being made. The date is when I purchased the laptop.

Back