Petition To Stop Indian Railways Wasting Tax Payers Money on Windows.

Chaos said:
Well since Praka believes windows requires reinstall monthly... here's a screenie of my XPS M1210's windows folder from which this post is being made. The date is when I purchased the laptop.

man ,it was a generalization .not particularly for $win$ geeks like you:hap5: .

most of the windows users when asked privately will hideously agrees window$ be it vi$ta or XP are unstable.but what is the point ? here I will not get any support due to window$ issue.:no:

praka123 said:
man ,it was a generalization .not particularly for $win$ geeks like you:hap5: .
most of the windows users when asked privately will hideously agrees window$ be it vi$ta or XP are unstable.but what is the point ? here I will not get any support due to window$ issue.:no:

If a person is not able to admin even windows/vista, you expect him to run *nix w/o trouble :S

^Once a GNU/Linux distro like Ubuntu completely setup , I think so. yeah ,but the shifting time for a pro-window$ user to Linux will take months with dual boot. :|

Kumar said:
and how do you suppose the general public does that?

for that ,you can check my earlier reply:)

praka123 said:
@Pat : no , I already told you the reason. I am like a cat playing with a bunch of rats here. they dont want to learn the better OS. I will never force them.let them rot with their window$.why me?

Originally Posted by leetbuzzer

Oh my god, what a retard..

Oh yeah windows like keeps coming up with these BSOD's every 5min right??

Just like u keep coming up with stupid replies..??

NOw compare your attitude with what you think abt windows, u'l find them the same, buggy, childish,stupid and irritating..Maybe other members can add few more..

Just shut the **** up..please,

Did bill gates **** u in the ass that you are soo against windows??

U bloody Noobuntu fanass penguin..

Nobody own MS or Open Source then why you all are fighting..This thread should forward to Microsoft Corporation for payback cheque to MS supporters. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back