Petrols prices rant/rave thread

#[member='Metalspree']

Define Decent Salary
<

What's the work culture you would promote? 2 bottles of antiquity and one bottle of johny walker red label. this should not be too much.

I am setting up a software firm in Goa, will provide decent salary + unlimited flow of beer on weekends .

Who is in ?

Setting it up near the famous/hot hot beaches will guarantee that you get a good number of candidates who apply to work for your firm.
<

You may also have to keep a doctor on short call though.
<

Setting it up near the famous/hot hot beaches will guarantee that you get a good number of candidates who apply to work for your firm.
gap.gif

You may also have to keep a doctor on short call though.
tongu23e.gif

Doctor is no problem as my family is infested with them or #medpal can join us . Thanks for the idea now i can even open a Hospital
tongu23e.gif

I am ok with you setting up the office in Bogmallo - the nullcon event was held this year at Bogmallo. Make it a company policy to hire hot women! we don't want a skewed sex ratio in office! Please make casuals mandatory.

u drive a diesel bimmer.. why are you shifting to goa.. diesel is priced similar everywhere
tongu23e.gif

Planning for a petrol car so it makes sense moving to Goa

1 full, 1 half and 1 quarter sounds better than what you offer
happy55.gif

Beaches, girls, rave parties, booze...

Oh wait #[member='Metalspree'] has a wife
tongu23e.gif

Maybe he is feeling he should spend the money he saved on the new car
tongu23e.gif

Shhhhh keep quite .

Strictly 1 bottle nothing more than that wanna leave go ahead .

In.. Call me without fail
cool43.gif

I take bribes .

What's the work culture you would promote? 2 bottles of antiquity and one bottle of johny walker red label. this should not be too much.

No work culture that's the whole point of a company in Goa

2 Jack Daniels. 1 Black Label
happy55.gif

You will not be hired for harrasing me.

I am ok with you setting up the office in Bogmallo - the nullcon event was held this year at Bogmallo. Make it a company policy to hire hot women! we don't want a skewed sex ratio in office! Please make casuals mandatory.

Friday u can come n@ked if you wish so.

For all salary related quries please ping #vince as he is the finance guy.

2 years down the lane i can even open a kidergarten school then graduate to Engineering college slowly . Moving to Goa has a lot of potential for new businesses.

Sorry to interrupt fellas.. but I think u guys dont know the whole story behind the reduction on petrol prices in Goa...

THE VAT(20%) levied by state govt on Petrol has been withdrawn thus Petrol is at 55/Ltr

BUT... BUT .. BUT

To offset the loss to state govt due to withdrawal of VAT on Petrol.......

the govt has increased the VAT on booz...(
ohyeah.gif
Black Label/Beer etc)..

So now who wants to come down to Goa..
devil2.gif

Sorry to interrupt fellas.. but I think u guys dont know the whole story behind the reduction on petrol prices in Goa...

THE VAT(20%) levied by state govt on Petrol has been withdrawn thus Petrol is at 55/Ltr

BUT... BUT .. BUT

To offset the loss to state govt due to withdrawal of VAT on Petrol.......

the govt has increased the VAT on booz...(
ohyeah.gif
Black Label/Beer etc)..

So now who wants to come down to Goa..
devil2.gif

Dude tell me this is a prank !
<

I ain't going to believe that before you post some link which clearly says so.
<

Back