CPU/Mobo phenom 965 best cooler???

Its a great cooler too. But i doubt it has AMD kit bundled. Also u need to invest in additional fan.

i dun thin TRUE black will suffer from weather in Chandigarh. Its far from ocean, and should be safe. I have a TRU myself, nd i reside in Kerala. But its still good as new, apart from the dusts, and is 2 yrs old. Kerala is one of the most humid place in India.

i need performance.

don't have to worry about climate.

meghalem with mounting brackets and an extra fan will cost me aroung 4.2k

is it worth a buy.

or true is ok.

on lynx india it is showing true rev.c for

""3800"""

the link u gave is showing it for 3230 after discounts.
and how many fans i can mount on this.???
and which fans would be the best for them????

Venx is around 4 degrees cooler on load than a TRUE rev c on amid mounting. Secondly the traces on the blue slot seem to be stronger on the gd 70. That is the general opinion. And thirdly the megahalems beats the TRUE rev c by about 1-2 degrees on full load at 4 g. Anyway the best right now for push pull is cogage arrow and best for smaller size is venx.

I swapped memory between the blue and black slots again for validating my previous experience of crashes when memory was installed in the farther slots from processor. No crashes this time. So did a 2 hour stress test. No problems in the stress test.

Will keep it this way for a few days and install the 2'nd fan.

The Hyper212 held the Phenom II 965 BE C3 at 54 degrees steady throughout the stress test. It will manage 50 or 51 with 2 fans i hope.

Bobby

I've a AMD Phenom II 720 BE.. I'm looking for a cooler.. Rounded off, N520 and N620.. the price difference is around Rs. 500, so is N620 worth the 500 bucks?

Back