Photo Mug from Zoomin.com for Rs.38.60/- Shipped [Only for ebay members]

JT_daniel

Adept
Mar 10, 2011
iMint is a rewards program, by which you get points for each time you shop. My mom gets points with usage of her ICICI credit card and they make a LOT of purchases each month, mostly in dollars, so the points grow exponentially here. You can redeem it for many interesting stuff, check it out here-

http://www.imint.in/flow/rewards?execution=e1s1

If you've got one of these, you don't even have to pay for the mugs. :p

dhruvrock2000

ex-Mod
May 4, 2009
New Delhi
Anyone in a good mood and willing to help me get 1-2 mugs ? i'll pay via NEFT. My netbanking has been blocked by ICICI (grrrrr !!!!) and i've been too busy with my exams to go to the bank and get stuff corrected.

Neo-N

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
Mumbai
CA50 said:
^^ what is this imint??

@neha, thanks for sharing, about that payment issue, previously i faced issue, now its done :)

^^ No problem dear...
dhruvrock2000 said:
Anyone in a good mood and willing to help me get 1-2 mugs ? i'll pay via NEFT. My netbanking has been blocked by ICICI (grrrrr !!!!) and i've been too busy with my exams to go to the bank and get stuff corrected.
^^ I can do that for you Dhruv but what about the customization?? I would suggest that you customize your mugs, apply the code and logout of the account.

Then, PM me the account details and I'll make the payments. :p

Styx

Skilled
Jul 15, 2007
Yeah, I too got the offer in mail on 2nd, ordered rightaway!

....and its already here!
DSCF0047.JPG

DSCF0049.JPG

Print quality is pretty impressive! Think i'm gonna order a few more! :D

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
Someone please help me here. I am doing this

1. I go to the said link
2. On clicking verify eligibility, i get prompt to put my ebay credentials. I do that (account is old and not blocked)
3. I enter those and it lists down the phone numbers i have associated with my ebay account.
4. I click on CALL ME NOW and i get a call which i enter on the page and press next
5. I get a page where i press I AGREE and now after this it loops me back to main page for VERIFY ELIGIBILITY

what is the issue ?

rocker123

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Delhi
tried ordering one ..

made the payment, amount got deducted from my a/c..

but next page it showed as payment failed ..

now what ??

would i automatically get back the money or need to put a request to Zoomin CC

geturchiru

Disciple
Aug 26, 2009
raksrules said:
Someone please help me here. I am doing this

1. I go to the said link
2. On clicking verify eligibility, i get prompt to put my ebay credentials. I do that (account is old and not blocked)
3. I enter those and it lists down the phone numbers i have associated with my ebay account.
4. I click on CALL ME NOW and i get a call which i enter on the page and press next
5. I get a page where i press I AGREE and now after this it loops me back to main page for VERIFY ELIGIBILITY

what is the issue ?
Try using diff browser or clearing cookies. I had the same problem may be because of cookies created by the previous zoomin login

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
When does this offer expire ??Or can we just collect coupons now and use after some days ??

Actually i just tried logging in my imint account and i get error as "Service not available. Please try again later" so i am not trying to risk buying using imint points.

Did anyone who just bought using imint point face any issues ?

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
Getting "Unable to process order using i-mint gateway. Please try again or use another payment method." on zoomin website :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

As shown above i got the error while making the payment, so can anyone tell me that if i close this session and then try applying the same code again later, will it work or it has already been used now as per zoom in ?