Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
Link to Pioneer Product Page for the AVH-X5890BT in India

While it boasts a bunch of features like DVD playback, AppRadio Mode USB, Todoroki EQ, Mixtrax, Video out, etc., for those interested, the best thing this head unit has going for it is audio quality. It does not have Android Auto or Apple CarPlay (which is why I upgraded to the DMH-Z5290BT), but it does have excellent audio circuitry and components. It also features Network Mode, which allows you to set the Subwoofer frequencies and cutoff, Low pass filter (mid), High pass filter (mid) and High pass filter (High). If you switch this on and configure it with two or 3-way component speakers and a subwoofer, you're in for a real treat and upgrade in ICE audio quality. You should connect with an ICE installer who knows what he's doing, and for that, check out TeamBHP, or if you're in Bengaluru, ask me. This is great for someone who wants excellent audio and does not care about much else.

Even if you do not want to go all out into audio nerdery, it's an excellent upgrade for a reasonable price when compared to a lot of stock head units. Bluetooth is perfect, works with iPhones in iPod mode via USB, and the audio quality is outstanding. If you're one of the few with DVDs still around, you can watch those on this head unit (though you should be parked for this).

It comes with the mic, harness, face plate adapter and other wiring (all of which are brand new, as I used the old ones with my upgraded head unit).

It is missing the remote controller, though, but that was hardly used or found to be useful anyway and did not last too long either, so it's no actual loss, trust me.

I'll send it out in the original box for my upgraded unit, the DMH-Z5290BT, so it is well-protected for travel.

Attachments

• IMG_0638.JPEG
    IMG_0638.JPEG
    176.6 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0639.JPEG
    IMG_0639.JPEG
    174.6 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0640.JPEG
    IMG_0640.JPEG
    227.7 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0641.JPEG
    IMG_0641.JPEG
    230.7 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0642.JPEG
    IMG_0642.JPEG
    327.2 KB · Views: 215
Do head units attract anyone’s interest here just curious or should I post this FS elsewhere?
Anything could prove useful to someone aomewhere on the forum provided its priced right..
Someone just sold a jaguar car, so...

Back