Pixel 7 thread

Absolutely great presentation again terms of what Google AI magic can do. Love the upgrades to the camera, super impressive UWB and zoom capabilities, and on device multiple transcriptions of different speakers in recorder app.
Nothing beats Google's AI implementation.
The Pro is out of stock
Been that way nearly 30 mins post launch. Good to see Pixel demand

Nothing new for the Americans, I thought lots of American tech tubers released their video post launch like MKBHD, 9to5 Google but no only verge hands on out now, Anyhow waiting to see Beca @ Verge for camera comparison.

Only Indians are super excited - Wish FK include bank offer for other bank cards too.

Nothing new for the Americans, I thought lots of American tech tubers released their video post launch like MKBHD, 9to5 Google but no only verge hands on out now, Anyhow waiting to see Beca @ Verge for camera comparison.

Only Indians are super excited - Wish FK include bank offer for other bank cards too.

Understandable. We have not had a flagship Pixel for years. And now, with OnePlus dead, pure Android fans have to rely on Motorola or Pixel.

Understandable. We have not had a flagship Pixel for years. And now, with OnePlus dead, pure Android fans have to rely on Motorola or Pixel.
Honestly, it is impossible to trust Motorola to do anything right since the Lenovo purchase based on what they have done so far.

But this is indeed a blind purchase for those wanting a Google flagship due to the pent-up demand, irrespective of how incremental the Pixel devices are.

Almost bought one. Pricing seemed better than I expected - but decided against it last minute - for only one reason -

The models in India don't have mmwave - only sub-6. Took some digging on Model Numbers to figure this out

Jio & Airtel have both purchased almost 1000Mhz each in these bands (n258) and are bound to launch these networks in the near future. Did not want to feel like I made a mistake post purchase and hopefully this helps someone with thier decision.

Having said that may just get the 6a

Screenshot_2022-10-07-11-06-55-845_org.bromite.bromite.jpg

I'm guessing a lot of Android phones are compatible with Jio and Airtel 5g. Apple users will have to wait for Apple to push updates to their phones.

Oops, went OT in the thread. Probably the pixel will become compatible too with a software update.

Back