Playstation 5 & Xbox Series X

What are you going to buy or wish to buy? Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X

• Total voters
Ha ha ..

Big MNC deal such type of thing all over the world.. nothing can stop them...

Even courts knows that people do nasty thing to haresh big companies

And Sony is using Liquid Metal this time. Japanese have a no-nonsense way of doing things and it is so easy to open this console compared to PS3.

liquid metal in mainstream product plus massive heatsink. it should run cooler than ps3 and ps4. I remember my ps3 transforming into space heater with ps3 and my friends with ps4 also tell the same thing happens with them during demanding games

One thing i am impressed about is how will it able to run next gen rtx games.Its pcb is so thin,gpu and cpu are so small even compared to a laptop.Compare that to pc builds.I dont know what technology sony has used to make it so thin.

Microsoft will be having almost everything proprietary.. no easy disassembly or assembling.. lack of cheap upgrades...

User should have easy option to change any times or upgrade.. that makes a console more popular and fast selling..

Microsoft will be having almost everything proprietary.. no easy disassembly or assembling.. lack of cheap upgrades...

User should have easy option to change any times or upgrade.. that makes a console more popular and fast selling..
Well even sony has soldered main components to the board ,microsoft doesn't have fancy device but their design works

I am waiting to see what Naughty Dog does with PS5 and then decide on going next gen. Between Xbox and Ps always been Playstation fan . Sony's own studio is enough to bring put AAA games.

I would buy Xbox Series S if Microsoft allows External DVD or Disc Drive, SSD expansion as user want, no proprietary upgrade or customizations...

If not.. PlayStation wins

if ps5 costs 60k, i think i'd just buy used ps4 pro for 20k or below.

My suggestion is do not rush for day one buy. Just wait and see for a little while.

Also you can consider putting Rs 20k on your pc and upgrading it(if you already own a decent config) instead of PS4 pro because PS5 will play most ps4 games .

i mean, if i have a jailbreak ps4, it'll still take a long time to play huge ass library of PS4. All the games released before 2018 <3

Back