Playstation Plus - Discussion Thread

The following paragraphs are full of Rants -

I was expecting a few good games considering it's the month of Halloween. The PS+ games list is going from bad to worse.

The only reason I continued with it this time around was the Vita but since they are releasing such indie shit I might as well sell the vita as it is doomed anyway. I couldn't care less for Rainbow Moon. There are better games on a mobile.

Batman Arkham Asylum - They release this game now after all these years? They might as well have released nothing or given us a real good indie game like Skullgirls. Even Batman Arkham Origins:Black Gate would have sufficed. I was actually hoping for NinoKuni.

Also can't forgive them for putting down Resistance 3 servers too. According to some it had more players than killzone 3. I was really looking forward try it & its multi player.

Also can't forgive them for putting down Resistance 3 servers too. According to some it had more players than killzone 3. I was really looking forward try it & its multi player.
Killzone is vanilla Multiplayer CoD type. Resistance 2 and 3 was so much fun, the weapons in Resistance were so unique. It was the best Halo substitute on PS3.

Killzone is vanilla Multiplayer CoD type. Resistance 2 and 3 was so much fun, the weapons in Resistance were so unique. It was the best Halo substitute on PS3.
If thats true then it was really a dumb stupid move & I guess the reason behind it will be stupid as well. Btw yes people really praised its multiplayer.

If thats true then it was really a dumb stupid move & I guess the reason behind it will be stupid as well. Btw yes people really praised its multiplayer.

The reason was simple Sony favored Killzone because Guerilla games are a part of SCE even though Resistance was the system seller when PS3 launched. Resistance was not the only good game by Insomniac but they are the guys behind the original Spyro trilogy on PSX and Ratchet & Clank on PS2 and PS3.

Resistance 2 & 3 can easily go up against Killzone 2 & 3.

Considering they constantly got shafted so much in the PS3 era no wonder they decided to stop making games exclusively for Sony BTW Sunset Overdrive is xBone exclusive.

Resistance 3 multiplayer was killed to promote Killzone Shadowfall through Killzone 3 multiplayer which is pretty stupid.

I liked what Mark (Lord Karnage) said in the review of Destiny - "It's like you are renting the game and don't really own it. The moment they come out with Destiny 2 they kill the server and you gotta buy Destiny 2 to continue playing."

All purchases are permanent keeps.
Then if (as an example) I buy a battlefield 3 map (dlc) the entire game will be accessible to me permanently or I can only play that dlc map?
@quan chi - I tried spelunky and felt it was okay at best. I am not going to try Dungeons title but will try Rainbow Moon.
Hmm. might try it later. BTW i think that old trick is still working for few games in case if you are not happy with this months release. However there won't be any trophies shown.

No full game would not be playable neither the DLCs unless the subscription is valid. There is no "standalone" DLC is there? But yes if you re subscribe then it becomes available.

You can use Playstation blog for reference. India falls under PS EU. Rule is universal.
http://community.us.playstation.com...-Questions/PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/td-p/37512373

Q: What happens to the games and Add-Ons I downloaded free through a PS Plus membership, and I decide to not renew my membership?
A: If you do not renew your PS Plus membership, you will not be able to access previous free games downloaded with Plus. If you have purchased Add-Ons for a game you received free in Plus, and it requires said free game to play it, you will not be able to access these Add-Ons if you choose not to renew your membership. However, if you decide to re-activate your membership, you will once again be able to play all games downloaded from the Instant Game Collection along with all purchased DLC for these games. Alternatively, you may also purchase the specific game to access any purchased Add-Ons for the game as well.

@quan chi - What old trick?

BTW I am not going to try Rainbow Moon. I read a few reviews and it is a jrpg with turn based strategy similar to the likes of Final Fantasy Tactics & Disgaea. I would rather play Disgaea than this Indie crap if I ever decide to play a game of this genre because Disgaea is hilarious.

@quan chi - What old trick?

BTW I am not going to try Rainbow Moon. I read a few reviews and it is a jrpg with turn based strategy similar to the likes of Final Fantasy Tactics & Disgaea. I would rather play Disgaea than this Indie crap if I ever decide to play a game of this genre because Disgaea is hilarious.
This. Btw trophies won't work.

Back