Playstation Plus - Discussion Thread

So this will work for PS+ games which have not been on IGC at any point.

I do have most of the games on my download list since 2012. Very rare chance I would need to go by this method.

I guess it will be a bonus for 1 month subscription holders. There are at least 10-20 games with free full trials.

So this will work for PS+ games which have not been on IGC at any point.

I do have most of the games on my download list since 2012. Very rare chance I would need to go by this method.

I guess it will be a bonus for 1 month subscription holders. There are at least 10-20 games with free full trials.
Yes they should. Thats why I think they have removed the trial section completely & kept only few titles for trial. still some games are worth downloading if you are not interested in trophies.

Last edited:
Yes they should. Thats why I think they have removed the trial section completely & kept only few titles for trial. still some games are worth downloading if you are not interested in trophies.

I like trophies. Don't get much time these days to do a Platinum run. Do I have you in my PSN friend list? PM me your id. What's your trophy count looking like?

My id is - prabs01

I think you are on my friends list. quixnd - Right?

I am not much into trophies. I barely complete the games that I start :(

@quan chi - That's a pretty nice trick. Too bad I am a bit late and someone in the comments mentioned that the glitch has been patched.
Don't go by the comments. Like I had mentioned try it some still works i think.;)
I like trophies. Don't get much time these days to do a Platinum run. Do I have you in my PSN friend list? PM me your id. What's your trophy count looking like?
Me too. Lol ! we are added. I can rarely see you online. Anyways pming you my ID again (btw is your view signatures option enabled here? its in my signature too).
As for trophies I lost my patience in getting a platinum in ico (only one "complete in 2hrs" trophy left). For the rest I am not finding them as interesting as GTA V.

Anybody having problems accessing Playstation Store recently? My PS3 has been hanging for a week now. All other apps work perfectly.

It happened to me once, when I tried to access the store to buy MK Arcade Kollection. Was met with a HDD scan on restart after I was forced to reset the PS3, stupid Sony.

Agreed next month's line up is pathetic. Only good game I see is Escape Plan but I am not very excited about it because it's no different from 100 of games available on mobiles these days

Very very bad news. The psn+ subscription rates have skyrocketed! Yearly subscription costs 4k (approx)! 90 days costs 1.2k! & 1 month around rs 550 (approx).:banghead:

Their reasoning is that it is now inline with the cost of 1 PS4 game in India. i.e. 4k. They have been standardizing the cost all over the world.

Whoever came up with that reason is acting like a real di****ad. If thats it then make ps4 games playable on ps3 also I mean all ps4 games should be released for ps3 also. Why don't they just separate the rates for both platforms. Otherwise it can be termed only as another cheap act. Closing multiplayer servers & not reducing the game price & now this. I am now getting more inclined towards xbox.

Whoever came up with that reason is acting like a real di****ad. If thats it then make ps4 games playable on ps3 also I mean all ps4 games should be released for ps3 also. Why don't they just separate the rates for both platforms. Otherwise it can be termed only as another cheap act. Closing multiplayer servers & not reducing the game price & now this. I am now getting more inclined towards xbox.

Umm PS4 games releasing on PS3? You do know the architectures are completely different right. It will take months of development effort to port games from the PS4 to PS3. Also, some games just can't be ported because of the technical requirements. Infamous: SS comes to mind.

Sony actually tried reducing the game prices etc and it hasn't worked out well for them. India used to be one of the cheaper countries to buy PS games. People used to even export to other countries where costs were higher. Now that Sony has kind of given up on subsidizing game prices, we are feeling the effect.

The price for Xbox One games isn't any lesser.

Will they charge the extra amount from existing subscribers?

At present the games are so bad even for Vita that the price can't be justified.

Not defending the price rise but come on, really? I paid 9k in 3 years for games that would have cost me at least 20 k for used games?
Xbox Gold subscription was such a waste in comparison.

No complains good things come to an end, going to finish the leftover games before expiration. PS4 and it's games are too expensive at the moment I have no issues going back to PC for a few years.

Back