Android please advice regarding ainol

I have used Ainol crystal and Ainol flame... The pros outweighed the cons, given the price and the quality, which was much better than most Chinese stuff.
I'm more worried about the products reliability than the l33t features they have.

I dont think he claims to be the official reseller
In any case on their site they are planning to set up 8-10more service and pickup centres[DOUBLEPOST=1368526672][/DOUBLEPOST]And you have to register the tablet on their website to avail warranty

Camera touch screen have 3months warranty and i think those will be failing the most

Ainolindia.com seller
I just saw this:
www.ainolindia.com/image/data/certificate.jpg
Apparently it was officially recognized only on the 20th Dec. 2012. IIRC the official Ainol HQ clarified that the site wasn't an "official/recognized by them" (long before december) and warn the indian customers to not fall for the deals.
The indian seller must have had applied for dealership and distributing license only after the HQ's statement.
Anyway I think its safe to say that Ainolindia is now a genuine site. Thats nice to know.
But i still am a little worried about the reliability of the products.
How's the battery life of their tabs anyway?

1. Distributor/dealer does not mean it's the company. There is a big difference between the two. Support needs to be thoroughly vetted.

2. It's not as good as an iPad, only the marketing speak makes it sound like that. Features and specifications do not make a product what it is. Specially in something like a tablet.

3. The Chinese have a long, long, long way to go before they make usable and stable products on their own (with no guidance from more practical and long-standing companies). There is a big difference between products that are made in China and Chinese products. A *very* big difference.

4. You seem to have made up your mind, so I'll await your ownership report and review. For fence-sitters like me, it will be of great assistance.

Not at all brother
I dont have that kind of money to splurge

I ordered a galaxy tab 2 after sitting on the fence for long

Again am on fence

If reviews are anything to go by then may be battery life is good bro!!

I myself have used ipad mini and sold it coz of poor resolution
If apple makes a mini with a retina display then it would have nailed it directly in a first gen product but they know there is nothing left in them to innovate next year

I am not gonna buy a chinese product unless am real sure that i can use it for atleast 6-7months

OP seems not honest with his gadget . and selling it after using it for some time . in that case ainol is not for u as u don't get good resell value

Lol am not getting into a marriage contract with the gadget that i have to be honest!!

There Is always a scope for improvement and the companies intentionally miss out on something so that you still have the craving to upgrade

The ainol spark has a 10000mah battery and 10hrs battery backup

It's almost as good as an ipad
DONT GET FOOLED BY THE NUMBER!!
Quality, not quantity.
Chinese battery will never have a backup as good as branded ones. My experiences with chinese mobiles and micromax tabs told me that.

DONT GET FOOLED BY THE NUMBER!!
Quality, not quantity.
Chinese battery will never have a backup as good as branded ones. My experiences with chinese mobiles and micromax tabs told me that.

I don't know why you are telling all this
Why cant u go through a single review on YouTube
Please it's a request[DOUBLEPOST=1368729271][/DOUBLEPOST]Each and every reviewer say it has impeccable battery life much better than any previous Chinese tablets
It's again a different matter that the batteries can burst in Chinese products ;)

I don't know why you are telling all this
Why cant u go through a single review on YouTube
Please it's a request[DOUBLEPOST=1368729271][/DOUBLEPOST]Each and every reviewer say it has impeccable battery life much better than any previous Chinese tablets
It's again a different matter that the batteries can burst in Chinese products ;)
what request, I've seen the videos and read the reviews long before you posted it. Fyi the reviews are posted immediately after using it for the first time. Not all products fail on the first day itself. But el-cheapo chinese products quickly degrades over time than branded ones. And yeah i also heard that they lack stable roms.
If you like it then sure, Go ahead and buy it. No one's stopping you. Just don't complain later that you are facing this problem and that problem.

You can buy the TAB2 3110. I was in a similar dilemma whether to buy brands like Ainol, iBerry etc.
Even my requirements were PDF reading and watching movies.
Suddenly the Prices of Tab2 came down and me and @abhishek2600 ended up buying the Tab2.
Its a very good tab for its price, plus you get the Samsung brand, so you can have peace of mind.
I found it good for reading pdfs and watching movies. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back