Please suggest 10 inch tablets.

OP, I hope you understand the difference between epub, mobi etc. and pdf. PDFs are best suited for 10 inch screens, while other ebook formats are more comfortable on 7 inch tabs or even 6 inch ebook readers. PDFs dont reflow like ebooks in other formats do. So, if PDFs are your main requirement get a 10 incher minimum.

Exactly. And most epubs are badly formatted. Hence the inclination towards a 10 incher. Additionally a pdf is full hi fi with graphics, backgrounds, layout etc whereas epubs are usually text only.

I agree with Steve when he said tablets should not be made in 7 inches. 7 inch is a really ambiguous size. If you don't want a 10 inch tablet, just get a 4~5 inch smart phone. Anyways, for OP's question I recommend either Asus Transformer Pad or iPad. Transformer is a really good tablet with NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad core processor and all. Runs very smooth and 1 GB RAM which I thought was quite disappointing but not that big of a disappointment when I see it in action. And as for iPad, I'm a huge fan of iOS. If Apple could use the same OS and still have great specs, it'd be unquestionable but I guess it's a fair world.

@muneersn - did you close in on anything??
i was betting high on micromax funbook pro...but the screen really dissappointed..
now i am totally lost...

my budget and requirements are almost same as yours...please share your findings!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered N101 II from Aliexpress and received it today... Looks nice and best around in Android Tablet market.... google for reviews... I'm gonna post a review by next week You guys will like that Tablet...

I ordered N101 II from Aliexpress and received it today... Looks nice and best around in Android Tablet market.... google for reviews... I'm gonna post a review by next week You guys will like that Tablet...

Which seller? It seems to be out of stock in most of the stores. N101 II does seem to have some improvements over the original N101. I heard it doesn't have the low wifi signal, overheating and touchscreen problem present in Cube U30GT which makes it quite good.

Back