Monitors Please suggest a 27" inch HD LED monitor

john_avi

Disciple
Hi friends,
I want to buy a 27" inch monitor. Preferably from Dell or Samsung brand. So pls suggest me a 27"inch monitor for watching movies, TV and games alongwith the prices. I can go to Nehru place. So pls suggest me current prices.

I do not have any idea of prices but it should be in the starting range....may be till 20k.

Will be very hard for you to get a decent 27" monitor in that tight a budget. Although I should not pass such comments as I just know the price of an IPS Panel in this range, that being the --

Dell Ultrasharp U2410M ~18500/-.

Hope other members can helps you out, Cheerio!!

Will be very hard for you to get a decent 27" monitor in that tight a budget. Although I should not pass such comments as I just know the price of an IPS Panel in this range, that being the --

give me the link at the given price.

It was just a guess u ppl can suggest what would be the price of a 27"inch monitor.

Buy the Korean 27 IPS panels from Ebay Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor - [H]ard|Forum a guy from the other forum bought one recently too, good reviews online

Nothing against this find, Sire. But who will undertake the after sales support for this in India?

Generally speaking it is not worth recommending a company that does not provide decent after sales support for their products OR the service provider in partnership with them is bad, e.g. ASUS and Rashi Peripherals, might just add LOGITECH to that list as well.

Buy the Korean 27 IPS panels from Ebay Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor - [H]ard|Forum a guy from the other forum bought one recently too, good reviews online

His total landing cost was 22,200 including customs and octroi which makes it a pretty good deal for the monitor

Can you share the link or PM me which forum and where this guy imported it to INDIA? I'd like to contact him & get his review & details.

But some of those monitors have backlight bleeding and dead pixels, and no warranty of course.

Buddy I use a 1300 USD Gateway XHD 3000 30" and getting that 27" monitor for that price is making me want to get one more.

Its a 1000$ monitor for 1/3rd the price.Its a risk but if it works well once it comes (do like a 24/48 hour or 1 week BURN-IN test) and see if alls okay. For that price, its worth the risk.

Its like getting a Ferrari for price of Maruti.. There is an element of risk.

Can you share the link or PM me which forum and where this guy imported it to INDIA? I'd like to contact him & get his review & details.

Buddy I use a 1300 USD Gateway XHD 3000 30" and getting that 27" monitor for that price is making me want to get one more.

Its a 1000$ monitor for 1/3rd the price.Its a risk but if it works well once it comes (do like a 24/48 hour or 1 week BURN-IN test) and see if alls okay. For that price, its worth the risk.

Its like getting a Ferrari for price of Maruti.. There is an element of risk.

I think you found it , reviews are there on [H] and OCN

Check out BenQ GL2750HM. It's a TN LED backlit panel. Runs at 1080p. Using it with my PS3. Uncharted 3, May Payne 3 look superawsome on it. Just set "RGB Full Range (HDMI)" to "Full" and this panel scream the pixels out loud. Retails at around Rs.18000 and for me it's been worth each penny. Of course can't match the IQ of Dell IPS 24" (which comes around the similar price range) but the extra real estate on the display when transitioning from a 19" or something is a lot more satisfying!

Back