PC Peripherals Please suggest a Gaming mouse for a Claw grip and under 2.5K

Same in DOTA 2. TP scroll or voice. Even though they are generally harder to access , atleast in RATS 5 (claw grip users) .

Go for the LOGITECH G300 in that scenario, has all that you desire --
  • extra buttons -- check
  • ambidextrous design -- check
  • customization software -- check
  • falls in budget -- check
The Corsair M90 is the only other offering that offers the same set of features but it is not ambidextrous.

Anything else, please shoot. Cheerio!

At the end of the day, it is your play style that should be complemented we cannot judge if you require extra buttons OR not, you are the best judge for yourself.

Go for the LOGITECH G300 in that scenario, has all that you desire --
  • extra buttons -- check
  • ambidextrous design -- check
  • customization software -- check
  • falls in budget -- check
The Corsair M90 is the only other offering that offers the same set of features but it is not ambidextrous.

Anything else, please shoot. Cheerio!

At the end of the day, it is your play style that should be complemented we cannot judge if you require extra buttons OR not, you are the best judge for yourself.

When i started this thread , i was like , I need to get an ambidextrous mouse , but later i felt that it should be comfortable for right hand . G300 is looking good. But since its one time purchase , i want something durable. I mean i got Logitech M505 wireless mouse for 4 K or something some years back. This one mouse made me to hate logitech to the core.One of the crappiest mouse . Ofcourse there are chances i might have got a defective one , but things like this changes the opinion about something.

G300 taunts thats its durable ,with some million clicks or something on their page.

Even if its not ambidextrous , i dont mind.

Thanks a lot , once again for the reply.

Return Material Authorization, basically if your device fails in its warranty period you need to return it to the companies local service centre and they will replace the piece with a new one / refurbished one depending on company policy.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Out of the mice you have listed, my opinion will be that you look a these [because of their ergonomic shape] --
  • LOGITECH G300
  • Roccat Kova+

I have been reading about g300 for past few days , and seems the sensor placement could be some issue. You said Roccat Kova+ is available for 1800 Rs , are you sure its kova+ and not Kova ? Kova is driverless one , while Kova+ has driver and newer one.

Newer kova[+] is not available in india . I can get it from newegg through an online site , it quotes around 4K , or i can get it from here Roccat KOVA[+] Gaming Mouse 3200 DPI | eBay , which costs around 2.6K approx.

Is it worth 4K if at all that 2.6K offer seems not genuine ?

I have been reading about g300 for past few days , and seems the sensor placement could be some issue.

You said Roccat Kova+ is available for 1800 Rs , are you sure its kova+ and not Kova ? Kova is driverless one , while Kova+ has driver and newer one.

Never felt that the sensor placement is any issue to me. It reacts naturally for me.

The eBay seller looks genuine so you can go for him. Just check his history with these goods (how many pieces he has sold etc etc).

At ~4000/- INR I would avoid the ROCCAT Kova [+] as it simply does not deliver the goods, you might as well go for the ROCCAT Kone at that price.

If you can wait Cooler Master is about to release the STORM Recon gaming mouse, will review it towards the end of this month and can give you a decent idea upto the ~3000/- INR mark for a ambidextrous mouse.

ROCCAT Kova would have been a nice contender if it would have a customization driver, unfortunately it is a driver-less configuration and the ROCCAT Kova [+] is nowhere to be found.

^^ What I had said about the Kova earlier.

Thanks for clearing it up. You have g300 ?

Yes, I have even reviewed it. http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-previews/logitech-g300-review-128193/p2/#post1592434

Never felt that the sensor placement is any issue to me. It reacts naturally for me.

The eBay seller looks genuine so you can go for him. Just check his history with these goods (how many pieces he has sold etc etc).

At ~4000/- INR I would avoid the ROCCAT Kova [+] as it simply does not deliver the goods, you might as well go for the ROCCAT Kone at that price.

If you can wait Cooler Master is about to release the STORM Recon gaming mouse, will review it towards the end of this month and can give you a decent idea upto the ~3000/- INR mark for a ambidextrous mouse.

^^ What I had said about the Kova earlier.

Yes, I have even reviewed it. http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-previews/logitech-g300-review-128193/p2/#post1592434

I have messaged few ebay members who bought the product from him for feedback , regarding the authenticity of the product. At 2.6 K , Kova[+] is good choice right ? Yes i agree , that at 4K there are other mouse to choose from.

I will just verify this seller / product and if it turns out fishy , i will get g300 . Either Kova[+] @ 2.6K from ebay or G300 @ 1.3K from buytheprice .

Because of this stupid mouse

OBtNJ.png

(M505)

I am hesitating to get a logitech :(

But anyway , Thanks a mil for all the patient replies Alpha

Back