Budget 0-20k Please Suggest AIO Cooler for Ryzen 5600X

Hello Folks,

Kindly suggest a AIO Cooler for a Ryzen 5600X. It's been years since I have used an AIO unit and was running my Ryzen 1600X on a CM Hyper 212 for the last 5 years and thus want to go for a change as I'm upgrading the CPU.

Thanks!
please buy a AK400 or AG400 or max to max AG620 (though it maybe an overkill) dont buy AIO for 5600x

The AK400 with an additional fan in a push-pull configuration would keep your budget low and provide sufficient cooling. As others have said, you definitely don't need an AIO but the extra fan would give you a marginal improvement.

What's your budget ? To be honest 5600X isn't that hot so even the cooler that comes in a box should be fine. Deepcool AK620 is an overkill for this (but it's good to have if your budget allows it). Deepcool AG400/AK400 also solid options and a less expensive than AK620.

Lol even I'm using a D15s (vomit color) with mine.

The all black stealthy Chromax Edition of the D15 with it's aggressive industrial look is very sexy looking.

Would you believe it, I'm one of those who actually over time began liking the signature beige & brown color scheme of the Noctua fans ;)

The all black stealthy Chromax Edition of the D15 with it's aggressive industrial look is very sexy looking.

Would you believe it, I'm one of those who actually over time began liking the signature beige & brown color scheme of the Noctua fans ;)
I've always liked the beige and brown. It's very 'Noctua'.

I've also liked it, color is least important for me because my PC is hidden in a wooden cabinet. Even if it was out exposed I would still not hate the color, on a different note I would not buy a Noctua because Artic beats it in all (talking about fans) specially 140mm fans.

Last edited:
Back