Budget 51-70k Please suggest best combination for High Config PC

GA-Z77x-D3h
Kingston HyperX 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) x2
Samsung DVD writer 22x
Gigabyte 500W (GE-N5400A-C2) [just for the time being..will get one from india later]
WD 500GB Blue
CoolMaster Trooper full tower
unfortunately CPU i7-3770K or i5-3570k was not available in the whole market (have to wait for a week)

I have found the following two coolers in addition to COOLER MASTER X6 and TPC 812

please advise which is best work on my new MB with i7-3770k

Why did you buy the Z77 chipset based system? :facepalm:

Over-clocking is not flicking a switch, if it damages your system you are to blame and the company will not accept it under warranty.

I am asking you to reconsider again, if you are seriously not aware about over-clocking OR sitting on the fence, please, replace the motherboard and get a H77 based offering in its place.

You will not need to spend extra on the cooler and you can get a slightly cheaper Core i7 3770 (non -k processor).

Let me tell you something about the market here... which ever shop you go ... you will find the same 2 -3 model
I guess it has to do with supplier..... may be one person supplying to all
I had to choose between p61 or z77-d3h or z77x-d3h
not a single ASUS board.. in the main market
Regarding your suggestion of reconsidering.... just take a look at screenshot from bill
20121214_112327.jpg

Why did you buy the Z77 chipset based system? :facepalm:

Over-clocking is not flicking a switch, if it damages your system you are to blame and the company will not accept it under warranty.

I am asking you to reconsider again, if you are seriously not aware about over-clocking OR sitting on the fence, please, replace the motherboard and get a H77 based offering in its place.

You will not need to spend extra on the cooler and you can get a slightly cheaper Core i7 3770 (non -k processor).

Let me tell you something about the market here... which ever shop you go ... you will find the same 2 -3 model
I guess it has to do with supplier..... may be one person supplying to all
I had to choose between p61 or z77-d3h or z77x-d3h
not a single ASUS board.. in the main market
Regarding your suggestion of reconsidering.... just take a look at screenshot from bill
View attachment 17052

That is why I asked you, if possible get the RIG in India.

Okay, pretty useless choice between a H61 and a Z77.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO should do fine for you, as long as you are not over-clocking. Actually is it possible to get the non-k marked version of the Core i7, it allows you to completely dispense of the extra cooler. Cheers!

I'm keeping my OC option open...thats y i am looking for K processor...
could you please suggest for OC which will be good cooler out of the above mentioned three.
Also kindly comment if between i5-3570k & i7-3770k has vast difference....

That is why I asked you, if possible get the RIG in India.

Okay, pretty useless choice between a H61 and a Z77.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO should do fine for you, as long as you are not over-clocking. Actually is it possible to get the non-k marked version of the Core i7, it allows you to completely dispense of the extra cooler. Cheers!

Sir,

i have just purchased Intel Motherboard DH77KC. Please suggest is it good compare to GIGABYTE. kindly suggest.

Start a fresh thread OR bump up your old thread, do not hijack others thread like this. Please don't call me Sir. Cheers!

I'm keeping my OC option open...thats y i am looking for K processor...
could you please suggest for OC which will be good cooler out of the above mentioned three.
Also kindly comment if between i5-3570k & i7-3770k has vast difference....

Okay, suit yourself.

Go for the Cooler Master TPC 812.

For processor, go for the Core i7 3770k. Cheers!

Thanks ALPHA17...
will update this thread .. once I get all the remaining items..
btw i think I owe U a treat... :)

Start a fresh thread OR bump up your old thread, do not hijack others thread like this. Please don't call me Sir. Cheers!

Okay, suit yourself.

Go for the Cooler Master TPC 812.

For processor, go for the Core i7 3770k. Cheers!

Sorry
ALPHA17

i am just want to take your opinion that how is Intel Motherboard DH77KC which i have already purchased. Please suggest is it good compare to GIGABYTE. kindly suggest.

Thanks Alpha17

Yesterday while working on the RIG i notice the MB has 8pin ATX... and the SMPS i got has only 4 pin ATX.... is there any quick fix with having to buy the new power.
The other thing i noticed most of the sites who have done review on the MB Z77X-D3H have mentioned that it has 4 pin.

Thanks Alpha17

Yesterday while working on the RIG i notice the MB has 8pin ATX... and the SMPS i got has only 4 pin ATX.... is there any quick fix with having to buy the new power.
The other thing i noticed most of the sites who have done review on the MB Z77X-D3H have mentioned that it has 4 pin.

Nothing that you can do, also the 4-pin and 8-pin CPU power cable are inter-compatible. Cheers!

the other things is that the wire are very short in gigabyte 500w SMPS (atx cable can't even reach the socket in my trooper), please suggest any SMPS from cooler master or gigabyte with long cables.

the other things is that the wire are very short in gigabyte 500w SMPS (atx cable can't even reach the socket in my trooper), please suggest any SMPS from cooler master or gigabyte with long cables.

Cooler Master Silent Pro M series and Silent Pro M Gold. No idea on GIGABYTE SMPS.

Back