Budget 10-15K Please suggest between Samsung M12 and Samsung M21

I need to get a budget phone for my mother. Prime requirements are good screen and decent camera. No gaming or any high end apps usage. Basic usage and storage of at least 128 GB. she likes to hoard all the msgs, pictures video etc on the phone itself.

Based on her requirements I have finalized
1. Samsung M12
2. Samsung M21

Please suggest which one to get.

samsung M12 .. Camera + Screen resolution NOT satisfactory (if you used FHD+/Good Screen mobile before) Battery back up is just great (one person know to me using it since last 1-2 months)
Samsung M 21 ... very good in all department.. but some users have RESTART ISSUE... though my cousin using same (M21-2021 - 6GB RAM) since last 30-45 days and he face no such issue

She is still using Xiaomi note 6/7 pro. I neither remember the model nor do I remember it's specifications. So I guess either of Samsung phones will be better than that.

She is annoyed with the XIAOMI phone. It's functional but occasional reboot and hangs are the primary reason for changing it. She still has one samsung phone [some model of ON pro series] which is her backup phone which she still uses.

IIRC, M21 has UFS while M12 has eMMc. Thus M21 will be relatively faster. Also, M21 has Amoled screen so yes the viewing experience, content consumption will be good on the M21.
I did do a comparison between the two a while ago and M21 seems to be a better buy for a little extra amount.

Last edited:
IIRC, M21 has UFS while M12 has eMMc. Thus M21 will be ratively faster. Also, M21 has Amoled screen so yes the viewing experience, content consumption will be good on the M21.
I did do a comparison between the two a while ago and M21 seems to be a better buy for a little extra amount.
Thanks a ton ! This is exactly what I was wondering about. Whether , the slight increase in price is worth it.

@CapriAnupam can guide you since he recently got a 4/64 for his friend. Others can chip in too.
If you know some basic about how to debloat then you can try to debloat unwanted Google apps if you feel they are unnecessary. Although, my experience with cross-brand is limited as I tried a Xiaomi debloater on Realme device and it worked! You can give it a try.

Back