Please sugget an Android phone @ 12k

1. Q: Budget?
A: 12k or less

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: no clue

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: likes Samsung,Sony,HTC

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Good Camera

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
[FONT=Verdana, Segoe UI, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A: Android [/FONT]

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: Wifi, 3G

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera,Gps,internet, apps, etc

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: a Good "Battery Life " :eek:nthego:

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: HTC Desire C

Thanx in advance:D

how good is their sales after service!?. And how good is their products? i mean built quality and overall?

The top end A series seems to be built well. The A90 and A100 have decent reviews. Service I am not sure of. If you are in a metro then that shouldnt be an issue.
I am also waiting for reviews of the A110 once it launches. You can check out A90 and A100 video reviews from igyaan, tech2buzz(geekyranjit) and gadget portal.

The top end A series seems to be built well. The A90 and A100 have decent reviews. Service I am not sure of. If you are in a metro then that shouldnt be an issue.
I am also waiting for reviews of the A110 once it launches. You can check out A90 and A100 video reviews from igyaan, tech2buzz(geekyranjit) and gadget portal.
Sir Micromax has absolutely no software or custom rom suppore . I have a a80 from 3 months . 800mhz processor and stuck on android 2.3.4 . Stay away from micromax .

Sir Micromax has absolutely no software or custom rom suppore . I have a a80 from 3 months . 800mhz processor and stuck on android 2.3.4 . Stay away from micromax .

So what? Not everyone is interested in rooting their phones. Most people are just happy with ICS OOB. So it is more than suitable for such people.
The A110 will most probably have a Meditek MT6577 dual core Cortex A9 processor which will be the most powerful SoC in the Indian market in the sub 12k range. So if the service is decent and they have decent Quality then it is a pretty good option IMO.

i love the features of A110, thanks a ton. what is OOB Stands for? and how is Motorola Defy Plus ?, "Gorilla screen" is attracting me to it . some shop keeper said Motorola is stopping their production and service soon!!

OOB -> Out of box.
Motorola has exited from the entire asia pacific region since it was not profitable for them! Though they should continue service for sometime.
Motorola shuts down operations in Asia Pacific - GSMArena.com news
The defy plus is decent for the price. Nice build & gorilla glass. But its 1GHz single core Cortex A8 pales in comparison to dual core Cortex A9.

i love the features of A110, thanks a ton. what is OOB Stands for? and how is Motorola Defy Plus ?, "Gorilla screen" is attracting me to it . some shop keeper said Motorola is stopping their production and service soon!!

MOTOROLA is officially no longer in India, it will continue operating after sales for some time but do not expect a lot of support, they have started exiting.
Motorola to Exit India & Asia Pacific / http://www.bgr.in/manufacturers/motorola/goodbye-moto-motorola-to-shut-shop-in-india-asia-pacific/

From the way things look like, only those employees who are working on projects related to products in the US will retain their jobs. Motorola will continue to sell its products till stocks last and its service centers will continue to function. Independent real estate companies have confirmed that Motorola’s Hyderabad R&D facility property has been put up for sale.

Hardware wise the Micromax device mauls the MOTO Defy (series) but build quality and support will be better with the latter. Also, rooting the MOTO will turn make it a much better deal than Micromax.

DarkAngel, Sorry Sir, I never said that you said "definitely", that post was just for confirmation and not for accusation, if felt otherwise then I apologize

No need to apologize for this. I just wanted to clarify my stance. Though initially there was much excitement and rumor that it might sport 1GB RAM it seems it might. But hoping for the best. 1GB RAM will make it a sweet deal in the sub 12k market.

Back