Pls help.. ANDROID... Samsung Galaxy 3 or SE Xperia X8 or......??

I was looking for my first android phone..

My main requirements :

Budget of max 13k

Music playback

Decent camera

Social networking

Good touch response

Till now all my phones have been Sony ericsson.. as i love the "megabass" in the music player..

So please suggest the best phone for me.. Some phones within my budget :

Samsung Galaxy 3

SE Xperia X8

I would like to know if the Videocon Zeus V7500 would suit my needs as it has great specs.. cannot find much reviews on the net..

Oh and would it be wise to wait for a couple of months before buying? X8 may get the 2.1 update.. and any new phones to be released??

Thank you in advance..

orangewrath said:
Id suggest you dont even consider the X10 mini, the pro maybe manageable, galaxy 3's build quality is not too great.

The better option would be to wait, save up some money and get a mid-range android like maybe the milestone or a nexus one (saw one selling for 19K on TE) whose price will definitely come to the 18K mark in a month or two.

I have had no problem with Galaxy 3 and I think build quality isn't bad either. Its a compact lightweight phone fulfilling his every requirement PLUS its selling under 13k too. Galaxy 3 is also getting FroYo update..no reason to wait as I don't think in near immediate future better VFM phones are coming..

I know! I too was slightly disappointed with that..but there are TONS of very good 2D games, especially brain n puzzle ones. Did you try Angry Birds? The full version is now available on market free of cost! :)

Regarding htc gratia ,htc india has no plans to launch them up until now :(
I mailed them they said the sales and marketing team is yet to conduct surveys and see if there is any demand.
It would have been the perfect mid range android phone! What a waste..!

Back