Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

red dragon

Justiceforall
Skilled
Can anybody please explain what the hell is this toolkit thing?
Some kind of fight fire with fire ( fire= propaganda/ lies whatever 56 incher is known for)
As I am now pretty close to some of the TMC people ( BJP for no reason thought we are TMC members)in Bengal, it's almost funny, how badly BJP wanted to win the election, how much money they spent on posters, banners only.
Some state elections can never be won with their only agenda ( terrifying Hindus of Muslim invasion)
As an outsider and a complete noob in politics, even I can understand, it will never work in West Bengal. It was a communist state for most of my lifetime FFS!!
What a colossal waste of money.
So who has the real toolkit here?
:p
The real tools ofcourse..

This might be offtopic but I need answers from yu peeps..
I know India doesn't vote directly for a pm but thats how indians votes I think .
So my question is if not modi then who?
Personally I voted for modi mainly because he projected himself as a good politician completely opposite of what he is right now and also I dint wanted to vote for raga
I wud like to see Kejriwal as our PM some day but he doesn't have a national presence right now .

Who should be the last question.
India has a Cancer with metastasis. Will you wait for it to spread, thinking what tissue will appear there?
The cancer must be removed first along with the mets. New leaders will emerge during the process.
If that idiot Bengaluru chap ( Tejaswi Surya or something...nice name BTW) can be considered as a future leader, there are thousands of better leaders and more importantly better human beings will come up.
Remove the cancer first!!

I know India doesn't vote directly for a pm but thats how indians votes I think .
Personally I voted for modi mainly because he projected himself as a good politician completely opposite of what he is right now and also I dint wanted to vote for raga
I wud like to see Kejriwal as our PM some day but he doesn't have a national presence right now .
That is the biggest mistake we make. All emphasis should be on the candidates you are voting for. Unfortunately, even there the choices might not be great. However, even more important is that we hold all govt employees and chosen representatives accountable. I moved to my village in Himachal a few years ago and since then have had a few run-ins with various govt officers. Every time, they are stunned as how does a guy talk to us like that and ask from us to do our jobs, because most of the local folks don't do that. For example, if a govt office tells me that they can't do their job, I always ask them to give me a reason for that whereas the locals just come back home to return again the next day and this keeps repeating.

When india voted for congressin 2004, did it vote for any particular PM candidate? No. A consensus will come . You don't ask what's the alternative to corona or cancer. Your aim is to eradicate it. Congress is nota cadre based party. So will trust collective wisdom over individualistic.
Raga and or are rallying points.

As I am now pretty close to some of the TMC people ( BJP for no reason thought we are TMC members)in Bengal, it's almost funny, how badly BJP wanted to win the election, how much money they spent on posters, banners only.
Some state elections can never be won with their only agenda ( terrifying Hindus of Muslim invasion)
As an outsider and a complete noob in politics, even I can understand, it will never work in West Bengal. It was a communist state for most of my lifetime FFS!!

Thats one way of looking at things.
Then there is another.
Left CPI CPIM is wiped clean, and now BJP is the second-largest party.
And that they went from 3 seats to 77.

Glass half full/half empty. See whatever suits you. Stay happy.

I don't really understand how you present cancer/disease analogy , let me explain how. The part having cancer which we have to remove must be replaced too..
It's like lungs having cancer , if cancer with Mets is excised a mojor chunck of lungs is removed so it must be transplanted so that patient can live without ventilator . Unfortunately now the present condition for majority of Indians is that they will vote according to who will be pm (sadly). This makes me the above question again , if not modi then who?

When it comes to elections, the choice will always be between the devil and deep sea. Our economics professor used to say that the choice will always be of who you think is the lesser evil. Unfortunately all are cut from the same cloth once they come to power. Rather than vote for an individual or a party I first look at my immediate constituency and what the current elected representative has achieved. As long as he or she does well, they stand a good chance of getting my vote unless their party has goofed up either at state or center. If not then either you give someone else the chance or choose not to elect anyone. This is just my view and I am not asking you or anyone to subscribe to it.

I would assume a lot of the non-core BJP voters voted for the party because development was still seen as the core agenda with all the other antics seen as vote-bank politics. But over the past few years, the party seems to have regressed to a primal urge of power and control by undermining all forms of opposition in the worst possible manner.

Demonetization and GST were seen somewhat positively as short-term pains for long-term gains, despite the rather poor execution. However, it has now become evident that the government has always been incapable of effective management and execution when the stakes are high.

They have always been able to change the optics whenever things have gone against them but hopefully this time a lot of people have experienced the pain first-hand and a marketing blitzkrieg might not be as effective. But the country is indeed presented with the dilemma of not having an opposition to root for, hopefully things will change by 2024.

Yeah we are never going anywhere. Modi, Raga, Kejri or MB (heard she might go for PM LMFAO) whoever comes we are going to remain the shithole we always were. Two main reasons behind that, firstly our lethargic mindset which no govt. can change, and secondly whoever comes in power will be a total contrast as when the same person was in opposition. When in opposition a lot of things make sense that's why we vote for them but the moment they are in power it's just the same show as the predecessor. The only difference between this bjp and previous Congress is the manipulation. In Congress era we knew there's no real development, in BJP era we are superpower by 2020. And look how much the world leaders are fond of this criminal, who can't spell UNITY in front of Chinese delegates. That's the most cancerous thing is this govt, the pretentious Saint attitude when they are most evil.

PS: This post was originally created in WhatsApp topic but moved, so the context might be missing.

Last edited:
I don't really understand how you present cancer/disease analogy , let me explain how. The part having cancer which we have to remove must be replaced too..
It's like lungs having cancer , if cancer with Mets is excised a mojor chunck of lungs is removed so it must be transplanted so that patient can live without ventilator . Unfortunately now the present condition for majority of Indians is that they will vote according to who will be pm (sadly). This makes me the above question again , if not modi then who?
I would say not lung, but liver ( which can regenerate, India can regenerate real fast)
Logically with widespread metastasis, CT is the only option. But chemotherapy to a country sounds like a nuclear attack.
Not removing Modi for lack of a better leader similar to let a solitary cancer grow ( which is still highly resectable)
BTW, lung transplant following CA lung is not really an option in medical science. There are other indications of lung transplant.
Thats one way of looking at things.
Then there is another.
Left CPI CPIM is wiped clean, and now BJP is the second-largest party.
And that they went from 3 seats to 77.

Glass half full/half empty. See whatever suits you. Stay happy.
Sure, but BJP had 18 seats (out of 42) with more than 40% percent votes in last general election in Bengal.

Last edited:
I would say not lung, but liver ( which can regenerate, India can regenerate real fast)
Logically with widespread metastasis, CT is the only option. But chemotherapy to a country sounds like a nuclear attack.
Not removing Modi for lack of a better leader similar to let a solitary cancer grow ( which is still highly resectable)
BTW, lung transplant following CA lung is not really an option in medical science. There are other indications of lung transplant.

Sure, but BJP had 18 seats (out of 42) with more than 40% percent votes in last general election in Bengal.
Ct is a diagnostic tool not a treatment modality , lungs have been transplanted(special cases and end-stage LD) in patients after wide excision and lobectomy of tumour mass of course after chemo/radiotherapy depending on the stage and Mets , you still missed my question again , I agree that if we have to remove modi but then we can't have the post of prime minister vacant . And the condition right now in our country is as such that people want to see a face of cm or pm before they vote . See this was one of the reason why bjp lost in Bengal and delhi, they had no candidate to project as a future cm .

Last edited:
By CT I meant chemotherapy ( we always write CT and RT when it comes to neoplastic growth...most doctors do) not computed tomography!!
The post of PM is presently occupied by an individual who has an empty skull cavity and non functioning cardiac chambers.

Last edited:
Another fake video is begin circulated in India by BJ Pee via Zee.

The first video where the nurse doesn't inject the vaccine is from Ecuador.

The 2nd video is from Mexico.

Check the upload dates of both original videos.

Details here.

There are few, Naveen Patnaik, Kejriwal but again - no national presence for both. So when it comes to national, it's pretty much modi vs Raga. Next yr, it will be again Modi, but he will be the face of elections only. He'll resign prolly in a year of becoming PM again and leave the reigns to may be Rajnath or Yogi or Gadkari(my personal fav). Btw why you think modi is completely different if I may ask?
Remove the cancer first!!

I thought we did that already in 2014 and again in 2019. Not really pointing a person, but it's congress party that is the cancer. I am not really saying "BJP is doodh ki duhli" but when it comes to lesser evil, it's BJP not congress.
Can anybody please explain what the hell is this toolkit thing?
Some kind of fight fire with fire ( fire= propaganda/ lies whatever 56 incher is known for)
Forgot to answer your main question abt toolkit, so here it is. As you already are against BJP/Modi, Let me tell you the story as I see it. You won't like it, but it's an another view for you. (if you are open to another view).

BJP (sambit patra) posted a document of 4 pages. The document list many things, among major were "attack Hindu's kumbh mela but don't attack/comment for EID". This basically goes against the constitution of course but also against the congress's ideology which they always advertise as "Secular" but in reality is a Muslim appeasement party (I am not against Muslims, some of my best friend's are Muslims and my 7 yro gf is also Muslim). Also, the document said to occupy beds by congress party workers so that people die and Modi get's a bad image/name which is very criminal in nature.

Anyways, this document was claimed by congress as "Fake" without any proof which basically means it is hearsay(their words against bjp's document).

Altnews, a propaganda website which works with any party as long as it is against BJP, made an article saying the document had different word Hence FAKE. Problem is, different font can be done in few seconds in word, so it really doesn't mean it is fake and that fact-check really wasn't a fact check.

Now why BJP supporters think it is real is because it is something they have seen it happening since 1 month. Twitter trends(attacking kumb), and international journalists attacking modi/india/bjp/rss for COVID. This was seen by me aswell from a month or so, as it seemed a collective attack/effort/planning from congress to do that. When this document came out, it was exactly what BJP supporters saw happening, so that's the reason why most think the document is real and the proof whoever (altnews/congress) claiming to be fake is wrong.

Then Congress leaders sent a letter to Twitter saying that document is wrong by quoting altnews article as evidence. Twitter took it as face value and labelled those documents as "misinformation".

Congress put a FIR to Delhi Police to investigate this as congress didn't have proof themselves apart from the altnews article's proof which is not sufficient. Delhi Police bcoz of Congress's FIR went to Twitter's office to give them a notice (official statement- make of what you will) as standard practice and wanted to ask twitter to send the proof of that miss-info document as Twitter labelled it. So if Twitter labelled it, they must be having a proof right? Twitter didn't gave any proof neither by communication or letter. So Twitter's miss-information label still doesn't make sense.

The whole think become hearsay and everyone saying onus to show proof lies with altnews, twitter and congress. but all 3 are saying onus to show proof that document is real lies on BJP. If someone here is a lawyer, he might be able to clear this as to who's this onus lies on (without being bias).

Then there's IT regulations 2021 GOI issued, but back in Feb'21 but that's a completely different story which somehow got involved in this controversy aswell.

I would say, if the case was filed by congress, then either congress show the proof or altnews or Twitter as whoever files an FIR must have a valid reason.

BJP on the other side if we take their story as fact and truth(For a minute here), then obviously it makes sense that BJP has a guy inside congress who leaked this document to BJP. BJP used it and if Police asks BJP to give out the witness, they might , or they might not. If they give out the witness, then the guy's life can be in danger (by Congress people), so BJP might not wanna reveal their source, but if push comes to shove, BJP might reveal their source in court.

Interesting thing to note here is, congress has taken the FIR out from Delhi police and put a similar FIR in congress ruled state of Chhattisgarh. What's going on here? Is there a bias in Police? If you say yes, then the outcome of Chhattisgarh can be biased, and if you say No bias in police, then congress withdrawing the FIR means they are full of shit.

Last edited:
There are few, Naveen Patnaik, Kejriwal but again - no national presence for both. So when it comes to national, it's pretty much modi vs Raga. Next yr, it will be again Modi, but he will be the face of elections only. He'll resign prolly in a year of becoming PM again and leave the reigns to may be Rajnath or Yogi or Gadkari(my personal fav). Btw why you think modi is completely different if I may ask?

I thought we did that already in 2014 and again in 2019. Not really pointing a person, but it's congress party that is the cancer. I am not really saying "BJP is doodh ki duhli" but when it comes to lesser evil, it's BJP not congress.

Forgot to answer your main question abt toolkit, so here it is. As you already are against BJP/Modi, Let me tell you the story as I see it. You won't like it, but it's an another view for you. (if you are open to another view).

BJP (sambit patra) posted a document of 4 pages. The document list many things, among major were "attack Hindu's kumbh mela but don't attack/comment for EID". This basically goes against the constitution of course but also against the congress's ideology which they always advertise as "Secular" but in reality is a Muslim appeasement party (I am not against Muslims, some of my best friend's are Muslims and my 7 yro gf is also Muslim). Also, the document said to occupy beds by congress party workers so that people die and Modi get's a bad image/name which is very criminal in nature.

Anyways, this document was claimed by congress as "Fake" without any proof which basically means it is hearsay(their words against bjp's document).

Altnews, a propaganda website which works with any party as long as it is against BJP, made an article saying the document had different word Hence FAKE. Problem is, different font can be done in few seconds in word, so it really doesn't mean it is fake and that fact-check really wasn't a fact check.

Now why BJP supporters think it is real is because it is something they have seen it happening since 1 month. Twitter trends(attacking kumb), and international journalists attacking modi/india/bjp/rss for COVID. This was seen by me aswell from a month or so, as it seemed a collective attack/effort/planning from congress to do that. When this document came out, it was exactly what BJP supporters saw happening, so that's the reason why most think the document is real and the proof whoever (altnews/congress) claiming to be fake is wrong.

Then Congress leaders sent a letter to Twitter saying that document is wrong by quoting altnews article as evidence. Twitter took it as face value and labelled those documents as "misinformation".

Congress put a FIR to Delhi Police to investigate this as congress didn't have proof themselves apart from the altnews article's proof which is not sufficient. Delhi Police bcoz of Congress's FIR went to Twitter's office to give them a notice (official statement- make of what you will) as standard practice and wanted to ask twitter to send the proof of that miss-info document as Twitter labelled it. So if Twitter labelled it, they must be having a proof right? Twitter didn't gave any proof neither by communication or letter. So Twitter's miss-information label still doesn't make sense.

The whole think become hearsay and everyone saying onus to show proof lies with altnews, twitter and congress. but all 3 are saying onus to show proof that document is real lies on BJP. If someone here is a lawyer, he might be able to clear this as to who's this onus lies on (without being bias).

Then there's IT regulations 2021 GOI issued, but back in Feb'21 but that's a completely different story which somehow got involved in this controversy aswell.

I would say, if the case was filed by congress, then either congress show the proof or altnews or Twitter as whoever files an FIR must have a valid reason.

BJP on the other side if we take their story as fact and truth(For a minute here), then obviously it makes sense that BJP has a guy inside congress who leaked this document to BJP. BJP used it and if Police asks BJP to give out the witness, they might , or they might not. If they give out the witness, then the guy's life can be in danger (by Congress people), so BJP might not wanna reveal their source, but if push comes to shove, BJP might reveal their source in court.

Interesting thing to note here is, congress has taken the FIR out from Delhi police and put a similar FIR in congress ruled state of Chhattisgarh. What's going on here? Is there a bias in Police? If you say yes, then the outcome of Chhattisgarh can be biased, and if you say No bias in police, then congress withdrawing the FIR means they are full of shit.
We dint remove cancer in 2014 and 2019, we elected a different kind equally bad

I would disagree but agree on your statement that congress is cancer.
I used to think the same but as of now Congress seems to be the lesser evil.

1622494397141.png

The list goes on and on.

Recently took a look at LPG/petrol/cooking oil prices?

Democracy is never about the best form of governance...its just the least worst.

As for Delhi police investigating this issue do we really think they are gonna do any real work?

After all they are busy arresting people who are putting up posters for Christ's sake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back