Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let this let that, let's not do whataboutery here.

Cases were tried and verdicts given a clean chit to modi by SC. Whatever else is just air. CBI's chief even claimed they are clean and resign for the witch hunt started by congress.

Bought judges? put a case na dude? whose stopping you? If a case was there, they be in jail. whatever else you see is said by an opposition by themselves and you are just narrating me a copy/paste.

Congress started emergency, put all opposition in jail, and civil liberties cancelled. The press was censored. Several other human rights violations were reported from the time, including a mass forced sterilization. So spare me the "difference" BS. In BJP's rule with vajpayee and now Modi, we haven't seen that BS yet so here's your reality check "difference".

You are not commenting on the main point i made about sanjiv bhat and pradeep sharma
Instead you go about what happend 50 years back about emergency. And cong has apologized in public for that.
"What is stopping you" the courts are . Pil have been filed and thrown away by judges like mishra who gave 8000 cr benefits to adani, who gave farmers land to ambani in jamnagar. Oh by the way mishra got appointed as national human rights chief today.
You were born when babri masjid happened.
You were 10 years old when godhra happened.
But you remeber emergency that happen in 1970's.
NO . SC has not given a clean chit to modi, It has only adjourned hearing on the plea of Zakia Jafri, the wife of slain MP Ehsan Jafri, challenging the Special Investigation Team (SIT) clean chit.
THe SIT chief, now go google where he is now, what benefits his children and spouse have recd.

Last edited:
You are not commenting on the main point i made about sanjiv bhat and pradeep sharma
Like you commented ignoring the congress winning in 2004 which I countered? or the "congress isn't candre" BS? Don't cry for Selectivism when you do the same.
And cong has apologized in public for that.
After 50 years? LOL, doesn't count dude.
"What is stopping you" the courts are . Pil have been filed and thrown away by judges like mishra who gave 8000 cr benefits to adani, who gave farmers land to ambani in jamnagar. Oh by the way mishra got appointed as national human rights chief today.
You were born when babri masjid happened.
You were 10 years old when godhra happened.
But you remeber emergency that happen in 1970's.
NO . SC has not given a clean chit to modi, It has only adjourned hearing on the plea of Zakia Jafri, the wife of slain MP Ehsan Jafri, challenging the Special Investigation Team (SIT) clean chit

The courts are? Mishra? Then go after Mishra? Don't cry with the adani ambani BS with me, same congress who oppose adani ambani has sold a port to them in MH recently https://www.business-standard.com/a...port-ltd-for-rs-705-crore-121021601244_1.html

You have a appointment of NHR chief? Sue him, let's see what your words are worth or you are just spewing BS here.

What kind of analogy is this that I was born this time and I remember an old saga? I have never been outside India let's suppose, does that mean US doesn't exist? Go see a chick flick or something to get out of hatred for a single man. It's just hatred dude, plain and simple. Congress has done enough BS. If you understood Politics and took Politics as politics rather than hatred for one man, your arguments would hold merit.

congress ki "bawls" ki baat karta hai ? how do u know congress is not doing protests etc ? Cos you dont see it in the media, why you dont see ? media outlets were the first to be compromised, if they started questioning govt, cases were filed, reporters shot, killed, amongst other things.
Haan congress had the balls to declare emergency, modi has ? No. what we are today in is un declared emergency.
again you go about sue them sue them. where to sue them tell me that ? i am statuing facts, which may be BS to you.
It does, count after 50 years too ask the jews and Japanese. Its called accountability.you are reverting o personal attacks here, " go see a chick flick ? Shall i reply to you in the same coin ?

Kejri CIA agent, Didi- Modi in saree!!
You guys made my day!!
Don't know about Kejriwal, but Modi in saree is possibly an accurate prediction/ description.
When mad, didi is dangerous...but she has some humane things about her ( she reminds me of my pishi- bua in hindi possibly)
Never spoken to any major political leader in India before, Mamata Banerjee is a pretty straightforward person in real life ( of course I know next to nothing about politics...it's just a personal observation)

I too thot that maybe it was bad administration the whole riot thing , but now that I see rakshak and saffron sena going about killing minorities in india I have to rethink

Rethink and vote all you want. We live in a democracy but don't say this ^^ when several cases have come up with same "minorities" you talk about are killing dalits and hindus several times. Same minorities hold protest not for the constitutional right but for "islam khatre mein hai". I could give you several sources but same minorities you talk about are the one's when they become majority in some area, wants to go against the constitution and stop other religion's faith and spirituality https://www.livelaw.in/top-stories/...o-hold-religious-processions-festivals-173882

congress ki "bawls" ki baat karta hai ? how do u know congress is not doing protests etc ? Cos you dont see it in the media, why you dont see ? media outlets were the first to be compromised, if they started questioning govt, cases were filed, reporters shot, killed, amongst other things.
Haan congress had the balls to declare emergency, modi has ? No. what we are today in is un declared emergency.
again you go about sue them sue them. where to sue them tell me that ? i am statuing facts, which may be BS to you.
It does, count after 50 years too ask the jews and Japanese. Its called accountability.you are reverting o personal attacks here, " go see a chick flick ? Shall i reply to you in the same coin ?

It wasn't media outlet's but SC which was compromised when Indira was caught on fraud for her lok sabha seat and verdict was with SC, later imposed emergency and compromised the whole country and SC.

I see congress doing tweets and running campaign I ignore all day long, ghante ke protests lol. Ah, so for the hatred for one man you want him to declare emergency and create chaos? wow, you really want this country progress I see. and then calling it "un-declared emergency", again all talks in air BS? Your hatred will get Modi again in 2024 just coz you being delusional whole time.

I have tried to be polite here but that chick flick seems an attack for you? , I mean really?

Any resemblance to actual persons living or actual events is purely coincidental...

Attachments

• E2xi5I1UUAIjoQx.png
    E2xi5I1UUAIjoQx.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 67
When mad, didi is dangerous...but she has some humane things about her ( she reminds me of my pishi- bua in hindi possibly)
Never spoken to any major political leader in India before, Mamata Banerjee is a pretty straightforward person in real life ( of course I know next to nothing about politics...it's just a personal observation)
Exactly, she is unstable and can easily be seen as a Trump of India.

Think abt this, farmer protest was huge(at a time) and still Modi let it happen, kept patience (though I wanted him to use power) but he didn't. Now when all is in dust, I think he made the right call as that would have just made the matter's worse. Does didi have the patience? Does she? She has been seen in schools, interviews getting aggressive. Same interview of Modi with Karan thapar when asked difficult questions quietly went out and said "Hope friendship remains". Spin it all and how you want, but this is what is called patience.

I fear Didi for not having the quality of patience. Though she is a good leader and should definitely go ahead for the PM seat. Atleast @chetansha would be able to see how didi cut's congress's vote (ah! congress khatre main hai insecurity BS), and none comes to power and eventually we will see modi again either with BJP or with NDA.
Any resemblance to actual persons living or actual events is purely coincidental...
Another result was a tragedy of Left Govt dropping nuclear bombs. Coming from a democratic Govt huh? never demonized it I see.

I have no love or sympathy for Hitler, but if the WW2 would have been won by him, today, we would be learning german today, seeing US as the hitler version and Reichsmark as a global currency. To understand this, you will have to take politics as politics and not an emotion and also understand how "narrative" works. Ex-RAW chief tells it better than anyone.

Keep trying to demonize what hasn't happened in a desperate attempt to something which has happened. Didn't make sense under Vajpayee(same hindutva BS venom by left started that time too and now too), it's not gonna happen under Modi aswell.

Pishi is not polished, her English/ hindi is worse than mine. But she's possibly one of the few leaders in India who's not scared at all by Modi/ that weird looking fatso ( keep forgetting his name).
I was a kid in early 90s when she was beaten almost on a daily basis by kolkata police (some may be staged drama, but some were possibly true) My dad, grandpa etc were hardcore communists, even they used to say this lady has something in her.
Jyoti Basu was a far more intelligent politician compared to Modi. She fought Basu alone, left Congress, made TMC and eventually beat Budhhadev Bhattacharya ( another politician much better than Modi in every way)
Modi picked up the worst possible PM to pick a fight with.

Exactly, she is unstable and can easily be seen as a Trump of India.
No sir!! She's far more stable than Modi. She doesn't hide from press ( even Republic TV), from common people. Lives in the same old house @ Kalighat ( now it has ACs in 2 rooms)
Modi can't even talk for 5 minutes outside script even in Hindi!! Forgot about the Karan Thapar interview? He was probably CM of Gujrat at that time...a CM who's going to be PM couldn't take questions from a desi journalist!!
It can only happen in India.
Comparing Mamata Banerjee with Trump is ridiculous!!

Pishi is not polished, her English/ hindi is worse than mine. But she's possibly one of the few leaders in India who's not scared at all by Modi/ that weird looking fatso ( keep forgetting his name).
I was a kid in early 90s when she was beaten almost on a daily basis by kolkata police (some may be staged drama, but some were possibly true) My dad, grandpa etc were hardcore communists, even they used to say this lady has something in her.
Jyoti Basu was a far more intelligent politician compared to Modi. She fought Basu alone, left Congress, made TMC and eventually beat Budhhadev Bhattacharya ( another politician much better than Modi in every way)
Modi picked up the worst possible PM to pick a fight with.

She is great! I agree, let's put her in PM candidate please! I wanna see the Left's reaction to that when it's Modi vs Cong vs Didi. Modi peeps will be happy coz we all know what will happen, congress followers would be crying aloud on this and didi... well, let's not say it as I want her to run for PM (Congress supporters probably know what I am trying to do here). Btw if she runs, be ready for her to get demonized from congress lol, congress has left ecosystem, digital media, ndtv, and international press(traitors?) with social media's bias alongside them.

For Modi, it will be like Modi vs congress, didi, digital media, big tech, left media at their disposal.

It will be no holds barred and an election of a lifetime to witness.
No sir!! She's far more stable than Modi. She doesn't hide from press ( even Republic TV), from common people. Lives in the same old house @ Kalighat ( now it has ACs in 2 rooms)
Modi can't even talk for 5 minutes outside script even in Hindi!! Forgot about the Karan Thapar interview? He was probably CM of Gujrat at that time...a CM who's going to be PM couldn't take questions from a desi journalist!!
It can only happen in India.
Comparing Mamata Banerjee with Trump is ridiculous!!

Completely agree with all you said lol, pls tell her to go for PM seat, I want to see that through and beat Modi to it.

- Congress supporters going - :angry::tired::tired:

Lol, when nothing to argue, let's do the word demonizing right? Anyways, I made this post in a different thread and including it for you if you thought I have insecurities about the GM lol.
View attachment 106284

You have atleast started using the demonizing words, I wouldn't go the same path and use the words RW demonize and incite the Left for the likes of you.

She is great! I agree, let's put her in PM candidate please! I wanna see the Left's reaction to that when it's Modi vs Cong vs Didi. Modi peeps will be happy coz we all know what will happen, congress followers would be crying aloud on this and didi... well, let's not say it as I want her to run for PM (Congress supporters probably know what I am trying to do here). Btw if she runs, be ready for her to get demonized from congress lol, congress has left ecosystem, digital media, ndtv, and international press(traitors?) with social media's bias alongside them.

For Modi, it will be like Modi vs congress, didi, digital media, big tech, left media at their disposal.

It will be no holds barred and an election of a lifetime to witness.

Completely agree with all you said lol, pls tell her to go for PM seat, I want to see that through and beat Modi to it.

- Congress supporters going - :angry::tired::tired:
Are you high? Who am I to tell her? I'm not even an Indian citizen.
But if they are invited in a debate and Modi doesn't run away ( as usual) She will simply destroy him.

I have never seen a more delusional person in my life, and I wish I had the balls to do a psychological analysis of this person's thought process. But it is probably in my best safest interests not to do so :p

lol, I could see I am the one defending here coz most here are against the Govt. So I wouldn't be surprised if that thought comes in your mind. If you are in delhi, let me know and we can have a chat IRL for you to see more of what I am all about. You might be quite surprised btw.

lol, I could see I am the one defending here coz most here are against the Govt. So I wouldn't be surprised if that thought comes in your mind. If you are in delhi, let me know and we can have a chat IRL for you to see more of what I am all about. You might be quite surprised btw.
Thanks, if I'm ever in Delhi please let me know which area you live - I shall stay far and away from there :)

Are you high? Who am I to tell her? I'm not even an Indian citizen.
But if they are invited in a debate and Modi doesn't run away ( as usual) She will simply destroy him.

Sure, she will destroy him but we don't have president type democracy here as in the west. We have parliamentary system. Get votes and walk the talk rather or just don't.

Thanks, if I'm ever in Delhi please let me know which area you live - I shall stay far and away from there :)

touché

A good read on the Current state of affairs with autocrats as leaders, India included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back