Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good read on the Current state of affairs with autocrats as leaders, India included.
How interesting, I was about to share the same thing. But I doubt this will deter the troll since they are hell bent on their world ideology only
In my experience, they will pretend to have "debates" and an open mind but as soon as you start applying the most basic logic, one will find that they are doing nothing but repeating the same statements over and over again, trying to prove the same point, bringing up old, often irrelevant points, and yet, will all the time act like the victim.

Last edited by a moderator:
They will claim they dotn care about their opponents, yet will proceed to give them space rent-free in their heads and will spend all waking hours of their time trying to argue and reply to them. They will try to bring you down to their level, as one fellow member rightly pointed out, and then beat you with their experience. This is a textbook troll, no use trying to argue or reason with them.

@NotMyRealName are you Julian?
The guy with a Simpson avatar?

I am asking because the temper seems to be the same. ;)

Everyone seems to be rebranding their own IDs nowadays. I am still sticking to the old meathead ID of Marcus Fenix from Gears Of War.:depressed:
Yes mate, since name change fever was going around, decided to jump on the bandwagon just for kicks. Might change it again after a month lol

There was this one disciple who actually started criticising me (not directly but i got the hint) saying my name was fake lol. That was the partial inspiration for the new one.

There are so many members who've been offline for months now. @6pack @Lord Nemesis etc. Hope they're actually ok and still lurking around the forum

@quaratineinthesejeans

> Modi can't even talk for 5 minutes outside script even in Hindi!! Forgot about the Karan Thapar interview? He was probably CM of Gujrat at that time...a CM who's going to be PM couldn't take questions from a desi journalist!!

Karan Thapar interview was more polished, this one was rather....

lol and I thought the Karan Thapar one was damning XD
"bohot interview de chuka hun"
the goddamn entitlement holy hell

You damn aunty nationals stop this constant Modi bashing ok?

If it was Putin, there would be one extra vacant seat in the chopper when it landed!

Reporter? What reporter?

"let's not do whataboutery here"

I love it when right wingers accuse others of whataboutery when they are always 3 sentences away from saying "wHaT aBoUt EmErGenCY ???"
Edited: mixed up some other post when responding

A good read on the Current state of affairs with autocrats as leaders, India included.
Seriously man, there's this whole nationalist right-wing wave going on for the past few years all over the world, Philippines, even Japan i think though not as bad, Brazil and USA are relatively recent right?

I was just reading about Belarus because of the air jacking incident and the way they abused the protesters last year left my stomach absolutely squeamish. Not dissimilar to new Delhi. But way worse in how they treated women. Is that pregnant protester in Delhi still in jail? Also the priest in the wheelchair who was denied a water sipper even though he has Parkinson's?

I was just reading about Belarus because of the air jacking incident and the way they abused the protesters last year left my stomach absolutely squeamish. Not dissimilar to new Delhi. But way worse in how they treated women. Is that pregnant protester in Delhi still in jail? Also the priest in the wheelchair who was denied a water sipper even though he has Parkinson's?
Some may say these are the "strong decisions" a "leader" has to take in tough times and crises

Hume bimari se ladna hai, bimar se nahi??
2 Times you tried to fight? didn't pan out huh? May be wanna have some open mind and think we fought with the bimari in 2014 and finally got them out of power in 2014. same "bimar" people voted for INC for decades and till then it was fine, no name calling, but soon as they vote for someone in right, they are all of a sudden "bimar"....
will all the time act like the victim.

very well known who plays the victim in our country.
You have got to be insane to believe Deshbhakt's views. He always have been against the one as always. Even I have few left friend's who clearly see the bias on his views lol..
They will claim they dotn care about their opponents, yet will proceed to give them space rent-free in their heads and will spend all waking hours of their time trying to argue and reply to them. They will try to bring you down to their level, as one fellow member rightly pointed out, and then beat you with their experience. This is a textbook troll, no use trying to argue or reason with them.
Trolls usually come in group. You can see who is single handedly being with one view and who is in groupism shoving their views on him.
Please tell the same to the bearded chimp and give a gentle reminder of latest Bengal election.
Latest Bengal elections if you can remove the blindfold you have, will tell you the numbers that just went up not just on seats but popular vote too for BJP. But yea, the name calling and categorization is all Left is good for.

Yeah, about the person you are actually talking about, i will give an award to anyone who actually read through his entire epic post. Imagine the time and effort he took to multi-quote and reply to all that. He gets an A for effort but an F for brains.
He must be tired and sleeping now, might be back again at 3am...
Seriously man, there's this whole nationalist right-wing wave going on for the past few years all over the world, Philippines, even Japan i think though not as bad, Brazil and USA are relatively recent right?
is it too hard for some people like you to get someone can have work schedule for night timings? Anyways, as long as there are different views on this forum, this forum is not an echo chamber.

well with liberal Govt we have been through for so many years and going through terrorists attack major one of 26/11 , it was bound to happen the nationalist govt comes to power here.

"let's not do whataboutery here"

I love it when right wingers accuse others of whataboutery when they are always 3 sentences away from saying "wHaT aBoUt EmErGenCY ???"

ha! Yeah, and someone quoting hitler from far before that, is okay?

Last edited:
Didn't really want to get involved in this BS discussion here but clearly more folks here are anti BJP than pro BJP & have a bias of their own against BJP.

Just to that person who is suggesting, Didi is a better alternative than Modi for PM, dude what are you smoking these days? Hate BJP, Modi or anybody for that matter all you want for whatever reasons of yours but supporting her is something any democracy supporting person will never do. Look at what is happening in WB right now, if that doesn't open your eyes, nothing ever will.

Didn't really want to get involved in this BS discussion here but clearly more folks here are anti BJP than pro BJP & have a bias of their own against BJP.

Just to that person who is suggesting, Didi is a better alternative than Modi for PM, dude what are you smoking these days? Hate BJP, Modi or anybody for that matter all you want for whatever reasons of yours but supporting her is something any democracy supporting person will never do. Look at what is happening in WB right now, if that doesn't open your eyes, nothing ever will.
+1 to the point against Mamata.

I have lived here my entire life and Didi is a very bad option as a PM as she has the same ego-centric tendencies as Modi. The day you put a person over the system is the day you lose as a citizen.

But then again maybe you need a Stalin to counter Hitler. Its all about the lesser evil.

But your point against violence is Bengal is overstated massively.

Again the well-oiled misinformation machinery of BJP IT cell comes into play here. A lot of videos which were actually from Pakistan and Bangaldesh were shared on Twitter by BJP leaders as proof of violence in Bengal.

12 people died in all and they are almost evenly split between BJP and TMC.

If you are aware of WB politics then you must know that power transfer is always accompanied by bloodshed here. Started from the Naxal era.

The biggest one had been Nanoor.

A bit of a personal anecdote here. My maternal side is from a district called Birbhum and their village was comprised of a minority middle caste Hindus(Kayasthas) and the majority are Doms.

Now when CPM came to power they carried out the Barga Act by which my mother's side lost land over 35 bighas which was shared among the landless Doms who used to work the land for their families.

So my mother's family was staunch anti-CPM and used to support TMC. The Doms were hardcore red as CPM did a lot for them.

Now after the death of CPM the Doms lost their clout and in the past 1-2 years they have switched over to BJP.

If you look at the switch you will see most of the ground support of BJP is made up of ex-CPM supporters who didn't manage to switch over to TMC before they came to power.

I am guessing we will again see a flare up in Nanoor sooner or later as that place is crazy. The CPM supporters were pushed down after TMC came to power but if BJP manages to gather steam the family feuds will flare up again under the patronage of political parties.

Yup, Democracy is always based on consultation, a compromise. When people's expectations are not met, democracy is seen as a failure and people look for alternatives which meet their expectations. I think it would be more appropriate to use fascists than nationalists. BR Ambedkar, Nehru, Gandhiji, Sardar Patel, Rajendra Prasad, and our founding fathers were all nationalists to the last drop of their blood, not fascists. Fascists use nationalism to meet their objectives, to woo voters as an alternative.
Philippines- no idea, but it must be something to do to counter Chinese aggression in South China Sea given the latter has been deploying patrol boats.
Japan- was a nationalist under Shinzo Abe but not a fascist. He never called for subjugation of his own people or to treat him as their messiah like what Hitler did.
Brazil- the failures of Luca da Silva had an important factor which lead to the rise of Bolsonaro, corruption, false narratives... very much similar to India.
USA- similar reasons I believe. So yeah pretty recent
Is that pregnant protester in Delhi still in jail?
Honestly, no idea. They are filing charges under FIR, UAPA, sedition as if they are giving lollipop. Hard to keep track of who's where. If they continue at this rate then surely, half of the country should be in jail by now.
Also the priest in the wheelchair who was denied a water sipper even though he has Parkinson's?
Father Stan Swamy? Read in Yesterday's paper he has got covid. He has been moved to hospital on May 29th after HC's order.
Just imagine these people are in jail for so long and no trial has taken place. Guilty or not, atleast hold a trail. This is clearly in violation of Article 19(Right to life). Just imagine if Modi, in an alternate universe, is sent to jail... Bhakts khade khade jauhar kar lenge!!!

dude what are you smoking these days?

Apparently they are smoking anything coming out from ndtv,quint,newsbyte, thedeshbhakt, few others and now the international press who are very clear in their bias.

Look at what is happening in WB right now, if that doesn't open your eyes, nothing ever will.

For that, they have to first get their blindfold off by puffing the few fake news narrative these left leaning publications did to white wash the genocide didi's people did. otherwise they just white wash the miseries of so many. I am against congress but they have surely come out of their violence petty politics of 1990's and same with BJP. If KP's genocide came out today, these leftiest would have called that a fake news too lol..
But then again maybe you need a Stalin to counter Hitler. Its all about the lesser evil.

Lol, comparing stalin and hitler. Dude both were equally bad and when it comes to mass genocide, war crimes, there is no such term as lesser evil. Truman was the worst in this case, but ofcourse liberals wont say a thing for him, but well, he is from the left and a "democrat". Obama was the biggest war criminal, starting a war on a lie in Iraq, but yeah, liberal privilege get's him a nobel.

Modi's term since 2014 hasn't had even remotely anything similar except the Pandemic but these lib's have the audacity to compare him with those people. haha

But your point against violence is Bengal is overstated massively.

Again the well-oiled misinformation machinery of BJP IT cell comes into play here. A lot of videos which were actually from Pakistan and Bangaldesh were shared on Twitter by BJP leaders as proof of violence in Bengal.

12 people died in all and they are almost evenly split between BJP and TMC.

^^ see lol, as I said before, - whitewashing is what Left is all good for. One minority dies and they are all like - Fascist, minority khatre mein hain, modi hindu nationalist, minorities not safe, but when majority population are murdered, most of it acc to liberals is fake. And even if you acknowledge it, they are "evenly split". Ah, the old liberal privilege. lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back