[Poll] How many really think India is going 2 win that crunch game against Sri Lanka?

I'm a real hardcore fan of the Men in Blue.
But, seeing the Lankan tigers demolish Bangladeshis mercilessly.. I really doubt India winning their crunch game. :mad:

So, How many of us really think India will win??

PS : I just saw a Forward mail saying around 70% of revenue for the ICC came from Indian cricket, so there were speculations that the match might get fixed.. :(

EDIT:
Forward mail attached... :no: :no:

Attachments

• Forward mail.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 109
whatever the result may be i am in support of MILB. (men in light blues) because lankans also wear blues :p

medpal said:
whatever the result may be i am in support of MILB. (men in light blues) because lankans also wear blues :p

btw, I didn't mention which 'Men in Blue' :bleh:
I meant the Indians.. Not the Lankans.. :cool2:

Initially, after India's defeat to the Banglageshis I really thought that it was the Bangladeshi's who had improved rapidly (Had the NZ warm-up match in mind...)

But after yesterday's thrashing that the Bangladeshis suffered at the Lankans' hands, I lost all hope! :S

We will go a long way if not all the way...

Lanka too will be in a lot of pressure cause they know if we(India) wins then we will qualify with 2 points over lanka in super eight stage ...

India will win, coz india does well in the games in which the sword is hanging centimeters above their neck.

They will come firing on all cylinders.

I think Lanka is Indias bunny....9 wins out of 11....I really think we have them covered...I kn Vaas and Murali make a difference but still India should win...If India wins this...They will be well on their way to the SF...

It's nice to be patriotic but its anyone's game at this time... the Lankans are in form too, and under similar pressure.

vij said:
I think Lanka is Indias bunny....9 wins out of 11....I really think we have them covered...

Good point..
But as I already pointed out yesterday..
In WorldCups, SL seem to have the edge..

indvslinwcwn8.jpg

I kn Vaas and Murali make a difference but still India should win...If India wins this...They will be well on their way to the SF...

I forgot abt them entirely...:p
They weren't present when India thrashed them in the home series.. Right?
They make a huge difference.. believe me :(

Anyone can win but my money is on the indians. It's an important match for the lankans but it's a must win for india.

I expect them to win and go through to the next round. However i don't see indians making it to the semi final. Semi-final lineup:----- aussies, proteas, kiwis and most prob. windies.

If India bat first, we lose. Jayasuriya and co get SL to 130-0 in around 20 overs, We lose. Irfan Pathan goes for more than 15 runs in his first 3 overs, we Lose. Muralitharan, Vaas, Jayasuriya die, We win.

At least we have a record to take home. The match? What about it? We're gonna get boned, unless we get all unpredictably random again..

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
Washout happens - we lose lol. Unless theres a washout in the bangladesh, bermuda game too. In which case, we might have a chance.

Even then we loose. For if that happens , then both india and banglas will have the same point and since they have beaten us they will go through!!

^^ Yeh..then NRR will be considered..saw the same scenario on a news channel today.. washouts in both matches maybe good for india, thanks to the NRR of 2.50... But that sounds highly improbable... tht'll be height of coincidence.. :p

Guess, we'd start praying to the rain gods..;)

Back