Poorly rated/less popular game you loved most.

How is freedom fighters poorly rated or less popular? As far as i can remember, its an A list game made by the same guys that made Hitman series (IO Interactive) and it received a high rating on virtually every website and reviews. Its like saying "Ohhhh... I loved Age of empires. It was an awesome game." You are damn right it was, but this aint the thread for that....lol. This thread is about underdogs that you played and liked, but that did not receive the same kind of appreciation that you would bestow upon them.

i have played both Freedom fighters and Dink Smallwood. Both are awesome. But the one i like to mention here is my first 3d game - Recoil. Gave me and my bro hrs of fun.

Darthcoder said:
Oni,Ico,Sensible Soccer.
As soon as I saw this thread, Oni was the game that came to my mind! Awesome game - the combos are sick! They should make a sequel with all the new graphics eye candy!

Other games that I enjoyed playing (mostly oldies):
Battle Arena Toshinden
Castle of the winds
Dungeons of the Unforgiven

Spectre said:
Gothic 3, it received the best bashing of all games, but its also the game, i had the most fun with, and loved the entire experience (after patching it offcourse)
Underneath all the roughness, a diamond was found

though its a very popular series, in Europe
+ 1 on this bru had the original Gothic universe shipped from Oz was Fun fun fun :)

^ Is it any good? Have thought of getting it multiple times, but was put off by the bug reports. Maybe will get it next time it's on sale in Steam.

Back