PORTAL 2 - Discussion Thread

Sourav

Adept
Portal 2 coming out in 2011. Portal 2 E3 Trailer and Hands On Video are out. Looks amazing :hap2:

Cant wait. Hope EP3 comes out next year too.:eek:hyeah:

Check them out below.

Re: Portal 2 Coming 2011 :D

^I uninstalled portal 1 after 2mins of install, didn't like. If its that good i'll give it another go after my exams are over.

Bumping this old thread.

Some good news for PS3 owners:
..the PS3 version of the game will include the PC version.

All players have to do once they get the game is link their PlayStation Network and Steam accounts. Once that's done, they'll have a Steam Play (so, PC and/or Mac) version of the game ready to download in their library list.
Source

Also, Cross platform Co Op multiplayer between PS3 and PC!!:clap:

replying to old posts as the thread was already bumpd -

Aman27deep said:
Although Portal 1 was a nice (but very short) game i dont understand the hype surrounding it
every valve game has hype.portal 1 was great.but from the sort of news and gameplay videos that have been released for portal 2 - this is looking a lot better.so the hype is well deserved.one of the few games i'm looking forward to this year.

jojothedragon said:
^I uninstalled portal 1 after 2mins of install, didn't like. If its that good i'll give it another go after my exams are over.
you should give it another go.its a very good game.rarely heard that anyone didnt like it.

^^

Yeah they delayed Half Life 3 but then all almost all VALVE games are worth the wait. Improved effects, everything properly researched and all. VALVE FTW.

jojothedragon said:
Aman27deep said:
Although Portal 1 was a nice (but very short) game i dont understand the hype surrounding it
Glad to see some other people have similar views as me.

valve themselves said portal 1 was just an experiment and portal 2 is the real game. but as far as i'm concerned portal itself was a very refreshing game and couldn't stop in the middle. started and finished it at a stretch.

Portal was first released as part of The Orange Box for Microsoft Windows (both retail and through Steam), Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3; in addition to Portal, the Box also included Half-Life 2 and its two add-on episodes and Team Fortress 2. Portal's inclusion within the Box was considered an experiment by Valve; having no idea of the success of Portal, the Box provided it a "safety net" via means of these other games. Portal was kept to a modest length in case the game did not go over well with players.[30] Since then, a standalone version of the game was released for Microsoft Windows users.

ubergeek said:
Half life 3 Should do something REVOLUTIONARY like what HL2 did for the PHYSICS in games

amen brother

_

ubergeek said:
Half life 3 Should do something REVOLUTIONARY like what HL2 did for the PHYSICS in games
Agreed. HL2 was a revolution. And so was HL 1.

We want the G-man and Gordon back. NAU!

man portal 2 is gonna be awesome .....plus ps3 copies will also contain a free steam copy for the pc and the mac..which is really great news...valve rox :hap2:

Re: The Official "Portal 2 " Thread

Damn. To preorder or not. :S There's Duke Nukem as well. I'm broke. :(

And how come Portal 2 thread is created now?! :O

Re: The Official "Portal 2 " Thread

What why isnt anyone plannning to buy the game :( who will i play co op mode with :( come on guys its VALVE game

Back