HDT

Genre
HD Movies, HD TvShows, HD Music, HD XXX

Signup Link
http://hd-torrents.org/account.php

Closing Date..
June 17, 2012 or sooner

Activity rules
You are required to download at least 15 GB each quarter (90 days). Each quarter starts respectively on 1st day of January, April, July and October and ends on the last day of March, June, September and December. If on the 26 day of the last month of each quarter you are below the 15 GB minimum, you will receive a reminder. If on the last day of the quarter you still do not meet the requirement, your account will be disabled.

Additional comments
Its one of the best HD trackers around IMO. Lots of content and lots of activity. Maintaining a ratio is easy and HDT also have bonus system.

Spacescreamer

ex-Mod
Jan 23, 2006
No it isnt.
They are not the only source for the material, nor does everybody keeps their downloading sessions for the torrents either.
If i dont plan to download for any reason, that choice will be extended only for some occassions maybe when i park the a/c or something, and after that i ll be forced to DL something or the other.

Justifying that the content files are large is just a way to say if you download reg from them, u ll fill that requirement.. but if one doesnt plans to download from them, the person is in a soup.

Mechanic

Skilled
Jan 22, 2009
you could always sign up at Fano.lv
it is a Latvian General Tracker and its HD section is quite good(for the normal user, non enthusiast)
the HD section is freeleech and double up at all times

GunsNRoses

Disciple
Oct 10, 2006
^^^ In that case, avoid it. 3-4 encodes in 3 months is barely considered as being a regular user. As you say, "if one doesnt plans to download from them", then they probably can go without that tracker. I was merely pointing out that HDT is a decent, quality-oriented tracker (I don't just mean it is HD, I mean the encoders there are experienced bunch of people and their encodes come out close to transparency), and so, maintaining an account there shouldn't be a problem for an aspiring member, unless you're away or something. Remember, there's no account parking there.

mitraark

Adept
Jul 3, 2011
Fano.lv is a great tracker , thanks for letting us know of it.

Some other great trackers which are good and opens up''

Filelist.ro
linkomanija.net

anup_ja

Disciple
Jul 14, 2009
Demonoid Registrations are open!
So if you read this on time you'll be able to register. Just follow the link below:
Registration page:Register - Demonoid

The link is not opening :(

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Do anyone have the desitorrents invitee... I dont have tracker reacords to share with you gusy..

If anyone have it please share :)

Thanks in adv.